View Full Version : Annoying television personalities

giggs88
02 Nov 05,, 12:29
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/giggs88/billmaher.gif

'nuff said.

List yours.

THL
02 Nov 05,, 16:09
I cannot stand Rush Limbaugh. I don't like the guy, I don't care what pain meds he takes, and I don't think it is even worth the amount of time the media has given the pain meds. In fact, I say give him more meds. Get him some elephant tranquilizers...lots of them. And throw in some vodka for fun.

TopHatter
02 Nov 05,, 16:15
I can't stand that little weasel on Fox News..John Gibson.
Smarmy, slimey...*wincing*

Monk
02 Nov 05,, 17:16
Sarah Jessica Parker.

Officer of Engineers
02 Nov 05,, 17:24
"Reality" TV

THL
02 Nov 05,, 19:12
I would also like to add the Desperate Housewives. I admit I liked the show last year and I was so excited when it came back.. Then I saw it again. It is horrible this year.

dalem
02 Nov 05,, 19:58
I have to be a copycat and go with Maher. Too bad too, because I think he's a really funny guy under the right circumstances. I think he reminds me of some friends I used to have, and the kind of person I almost became. :)

I wonder if he thinks it's at all ironic that he has become a candidate for his old "Get Over Yourself" award.

-dale

giggs88
02 Nov 05,, 20:59
I cannot stand Rush Limbaugh. I don't like the guy, I don't care what pain meds he takes, and I don't think it is even worth the amount of time the media has given the pain meds. In fact, I say give him more meds. Get him some elephant tranquilizers...lots of them. And throw in some vodka for fun.
I gotta agree with you on Rush Limbaugh.

THL
03 Nov 05,, 21:21
Can I add Dr. Phil? I think that man has issues. He seems so angry and he always gets mad at his guests. He chooses them. Pick some better guests if you don't like what you are getting, Phil!

Leader
03 Nov 05,, 22:43
Michael Savage and Bill O'Reilly. I don't find liberals on TV particularly annoying mainly because I've heard it all before and far worse idiocy here.

dalem
03 Nov 05,, 22:57
Michael Savage and Bill O'Reilly. I don't find liberals on TV particularly annoying mainly because I've heard it all before and far worse idiocy here.

I think Savage only had the one brief stint on TV. Good thing too, because he's a nutcase.

-dale

leib10
03 Nov 05,, 23:08
Jon Stewart. :mad:

dalem
04 Nov 05,, 00:04
Jon Stewart. :mad:

Oh, don't fault the man because half of his audience doesn't realize he's a comedian.

-dale

Leader
04 Nov 05,, 00:12
I think Savage only had the one brief stint on TV. Good thing too, because he's a nutcase.

-dale
I change the station to sports radio when ever I hear the moron. Everything the guy says makes me cringe. He's a horrible ambassador for conservatism.

Ironduke
04 Nov 05,, 00:26
I never watch TV. I haven't really watched it at all for about 8 months. Really, most TV is just plain annoying.

giggs88
04 Nov 05,, 00:30
I never watch TV. I haven't really watched it at all for about 8 months. Really, most TV is just plain annoying.
I've stopped watching tv like I used to (all the time). Now, it's only the history channel and comedy central. Ocasionally HBO.

dalem
04 Nov 05,, 00:45
I change the station to sports radio when ever I hear the moron. Everything the guy says makes me cringe. He's a horrible ambassador for conservatism.

He's not a conservative or liberal. He's an instigator.

-dale

giggs88
04 Nov 05,, 00:57
Does anybody also hate that Jim Rome bastard, or is it only me?

Leader
04 Nov 05,, 01:12
He's not a conservative or liberal. He's an instigator.

-dale

He calls himself one and that's enough for some people.

dalem
04 Nov 05,, 01:16
He calls himself one and that's enough for some people.

Does he still? I haven't listened to him in months.

-dale