Mars pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars pics

my dad sent me 3 pics of mars yesterday.
    Last edited by raptor1992; 31 Oct 05,, 18:44.

Very cool. Where did he get them?

-dale

Comment

he took them from his own telescope and i processed them out.
      Last edited by raptor1992; 31 Oct 05,, 19:26.

Comment

how did the dude get banned. he got some good pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by red-shift
          how did the dude get banned. he got some good pics though.
          Funny you ask questions about yourself. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by *BEEP*
            Funny you ask questions about yourself. Grow up.
            Yes, it is funny. Very funny. Indeed, his whole behaviour reveals him as the 15 year old kid that he is. Even though he acts like an 8 year old.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Honestly, who asks questions about why somebody got banned other than... the person themself?
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                Honestly, who asks questions about why somebody got banned other than... the person themself?
                Yeah....good point *rubbing my chin thoughtfully*
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                X