13.87%
    L96
    10.98%
    SDV
    13.29%
    Other
    23.70%

The poll is expired.

PSG-1, for combination of accuracy and firepower. If you can afford one, that is.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

dude, the real good gun is M24, F*CK YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
        PSG-1, for combination of accuracy and firepower. If you can afford one, that is.
        YOU'RE SUCH A BULL SH*T!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M40A1
          which of the following is the best sniper rifle
          i think that the best is PSG-1. i heard the gun can kill at the range of 1.2 miles. must be devastating. however i voted for M82 because of it's firepower. i want to change my vote.

Comment

don't cuss. are you the same guy as tomahawk? if you are you are ruining our board. i advise you to retreat back to your ditch.

Comment

If you can't express your opinions in a reasonable and objective way, then don't express them at all.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

If you can't express your opinions in a reasonable and objective way, then don't express them at all.
                you know why don't you shut the f*ck up. you aren't even in the military.

Comment

Do I smell a "former Medic"? Come on with a handle like M40A1 yet no mention of the current A3 in best sniper rifles. He's a BSer. Soon to die (again)

Comment

you know why don't you shut the f*ck up. you aren't even in the military.
                    what is wrong with you!!! i warn you to stop cussing of there would be ugly concequences

Comment

Let him go guys. The moderators know what to do with re-incarnated trolls. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
                      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead
                        Let him go guys. The moderators know what to do with re-incarnated trolls. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
                        Originally posted by raptor1992
                        what is wrong with you!!! i warn you to stop cussing of there would be ugly concequences
                        F*UCK YOU
                        Last edited by M40A1; 31 Oct 05,, 05:38.

Comment

F*UCK YOU
                          MODs, get rid of this guy. he is making me sick of all his crap being posted up.

Comment

Best would be M40A3 the current USMC sniper rifle, with the m24 following behind. The m82 also gets a special mention.

Comment

But the Walther WA-2000 looks like a sniper rifle. :)

-dale

Comment

Working...
                              X