Tico The Squirrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tico The Squirrel

There is this squirrel that some members of my complex have tamed and she will now eat out of your hand. The only problem is that she does not hesitate eating whatever she wants....
    Attached Files
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Hey, I LOVE squirrels! :)

There must be some dozen squirrel families in my place on the 50 odd coconut trees.But they are all wild(untamed) and are pretty happy to be left alone.So I cannot feed'em. :(

Looks like Tico is a bigger version of squirrel.Those at my place are very small.

Comment

Member of the rat family.

Comment

ha ha...yeah
        But they(squirrels) dont really eat too much of the maize.
        So its pretty OK with us.

My dog is bit pissed off though!
        They sometimes eat a bit out of his dinner...

Comment

It'd make a nice hat.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Comment

It's a freaking rat!

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra

okay, I love squirrels too, cute little furry things, yeah!

(still make a nice hat)

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                  It's a freaking rat!
                  Rats smell, squirrels dont.
                  and squirrels keep away from my car unlike rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                    It's a freaking rat!
                    Ever tried eating one Sir? We don't have them here so never had the chance...

Leibniz

Comment

I'm battling it out all alone here...

ANYWAY, back to the old phrase : "Please dont eat the animals".
                      I dont mind if you eat the rats, but not the squirrels.Please. :(

Comment

Oops, never mind, just found some recipes
                        Yummy recipes
                        Nice, although I think the casserole could do with some Worcestershire sauce, mozarella cheese is a nice touch though.

Leibniz

Comment

Rats smell, squirrels dont.
                          and squirrels keep away from my car unlike rats.
                          I have had this squirrel eat out of my hand and I still cannot confirm that she does not smell - How do you know?

Originally posted by parihaka
                          Ever tried eating one Sir?
                          There is not much to a squirrel - would it even be worth the effort of catching and cooking it? Kinda like a cornish hen if you ask me.

I have never had squirrel, none the less. Nor quail, buffalo (though there is a restaurant about 10 minutes from my house that I hear has good buffalo if anyone gets the inkling), ostrich or any other odd animal. I tried to eat lamb once and couldn't do it. I almost put it in my mouth and then had these images of that sheep that does the Serta matress commericals....
                          Attached Files
                          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I have had this squirrel eat out of my hand and I still cannot confirm that she does not smell - How do you know?
                            Managed to catch one that entered my room long back...it did not smell at all. :)
                            Rats OTOH are smelly little #*****#%$%.

One RAT lived in my car for some time.Therefore I know.
                            Last edited by Samudra; 27 Oct 05,, 14:18.

Comment

One RAT lived in my car for some time.Therefore I know.
                              When you let rodents live in your car, you are taking this Don't Eat The Animals thing tooooo far! Nothing is permitted to knowingly live in my car - I blame it on the zoning.

Comment

Working...
                              X