Crazy Kooks Comment on Katrina, Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Kooks Comment on Katrina, Earthquake

Exactly whats wrong with people like these?

http://forum.bismikaallahuma.org/viewtopic.php?t=6748

Are they just crazy or is this how typical islamists supposed to be?

Hi dhimmi , dont be amused by the death of 30,000 , very innocent and fasting muslims in recent earthquake in Pakistan is a punishment ! from GOD instead they are victors in the eye of Allah ! Allah accepted and chosen them with great pleasure in his paradize straight without delay , it is greatest previliaged for these steadfast believers , they are in state of innocents and in state of great deeds of fasting or Sawm , they are not stupid invaders and aggressors like Katrina and RITA victims and the loser are all Americans armies in Louisana that uprooted and killed 100,000 muslims in Iraq !

As for the Kartina victims , it is a real great humiliations of aggressors and a punishement for the LOSER who invaded Iraq !

there are great great differences between the two ! , one LOser (Kartina) and VICTORIES For muslims in Pakistan !!!!

Allah u akbar !!!
    Victory ? what victory?

What do you want to achieve here with a link from an orthodox site of fundamental muslims?
    If you want to contribute your opinion or discuss the matter, why not do it there?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      What do you want to achieve here with a link from an orthodox site of fundamental muslims?
      If you want to contribute your opinion or discuss the matter, why not do it there?
      It's not against board rules to bring up individual cases of m-kid stupidity. And it's not like he's saying all Muslims act like that assclown Vaman quoted.

Comment

Okay, thanks!

Comment

Well the reason I put it up here is because I dont understand the nature of this beast called religion.
          What is it about it that makes people so delusional.
          Clearly the person I quoted is well beyond reason. Since a lot of the members on this board profess to be moderates or atleast liberal minded I thought some might be able to throw some light on it.
          I have since read some other posts on other threads where people have commented on differences b/w "true religion" and "false religion", "organised" vs. "unorganised" religions etc. That forces me to think that maybe the distinction between a liberal minded adherant to a particular religion and being a complete raving lunatic isnt that great.

Comment

Working...
          X