Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts before you become a senior member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many posts before you become a senior member?

How many posts do yow have to have made before you can be a senior member? Or is it something the mods/administrators decide?
    "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Originally posted by sparten
    How many posts do yow have to have made before you can be a senior member? Or is it something the mods/administrators decide?
    I think 5 less than you need to be a "Progressive Democrat"... or maybe you have to be a member of AARP for a designated number of years. :)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

or is it 600 ?

Comment

I think the mods decide on that. Its not the quantity but the frequency of your posts. But I might be wrong.

Comment

I thought it was either 800 or 1000 posts...lol I know I should know this...

Comment

According to an old thread, the requirement is 750 posts, so Samudra was close.

Comment

I can't believe that Tophatsliberal has cracked it already. I would mutter something about women and talking but that would be far too crass!
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                I can't believe that Tophatsliberal has cracked it already.
                <THL Taking A Bow>
                Thank You!

Originally posted by parihaka
                I would mutter something about women and talking but that would be far too crass!
                A man who knows when to stop talking...I Love It!!
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I always thought it was 800

Comment

Dunno, but once you get there, your nick gets boldened. :W00T:
                    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

LoL Not sure if I'll ever survive to get there so I'm just enjoying the time that I am here.
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought
                        LoL Not sure if I'll ever survive to get there so I'm just enjoying the time that I am here.
                        You'll do fine sailor, just remember those sentence and paragraph breaks. :)
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                          You'll do fine sailor, just remember those sentence and paragraph breaks. :)
                          lol ofcoarse
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan
                            Dunno, but once you get there, your nick gets boldened. :W00T:
                            I had not noticed that before.

Well the benefits to being a loud mouthed out-spoken board post hogging fool are just adding up like bunnies in the spring now, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                              I had not noticed that before.

Well the benefits to being a loud mouthed out-spoken board post hogging fool are just adding up like bunnies in the spring now, aren't they?
                              Wow...that's a really...interesting metaphor...
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X