Blackhawk pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk pilot

i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk.

hi black hawk. if you are a pilot for that helicopter, tell me if you have been in military school. don't take this too seriously but do you have more than one WAB account

Comment

I thought only warrent officers can fly choppers.

Comment

I wonder if this is Raven? :p

Comment

PFC, eh?

MODS, KILL!

Comment

I'm going to take this post as a parody of some of the happenings lately. Nobody would write that if it wasn't a joke.
            F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
              I'm going to take this post as a parody of some of the happenings lately. Nobody would write that if it wasn't a joke.
              Yeah, more than likely. Hey, notice a pattern here?

Originally posted by Raven
              Well just to give some info on myself I'm a New Jersey boy who went through rutgers college USAF rotc around 8 years ago. I am currently an F/15 C pilot Elmendorf AFB 3rd Wing 12th Fighter Squadron....

...Just a thought
              Originally posted by hey_you
              just so you know, i'm a US marine colonel and i fought in afganistan. i fire a M/4 carbine and i believe that there is so much going on about M/16 vs. whatever weapon. i seriously believe that M/16 is THE best and there's nothing better than it.

this is just a opinion.
              Originally posted by black_hawk
              i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk.
              Apparently some fool thinks it really neat to register on message boards and give some outrageous claim to fame in the military and then watch the resident members (guilty!) scream bloody murder about phonies and frauds.
              I wonder if he's old enough to shave...or even old enough to walk to school by himself...?
              OR...does did his mother stop charging him rent for that basement apartment because she knows that after 15 years of looking at deadbeat son, she ain't going to see a dime?
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

black hawk also make some mistakes. it's blackhawk helicopter not black hawk

Comment

these guys are so how i would say ambitious about being friends with one us real members. they always act cool but lying is worst than telling you're a terrorist (well maybe not that extreme )

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
                    black hawk also make some mistakes. it's blackhawk helicopter not black hawk
                    Close but no cigar my friend.

Black Hawk is two words
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                      Close but no cigar my friend.

Black Hawk is two words
                      my bad. black hawk is sure being careful lately.

Comment

my bad. black hawk is sure being careful lately.
                        Doesnt matter. If you'll notice, he's history ;)

Comment

he mention he's a private first class. can someone at that rank fly a chopper? i don't know much about military ranks.

Comment

he mention he's a private first class. can someone at that rank fly a chopper? i don't know much about military ranks.
                            No. He was a poser, similar IP to the hey_you jack-ass...
                            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Not a chance in hell does a PFC fly a chopper.

Comment

Working...
                              X