PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk pilot

black_hawk
22 Oct 05,, 22:21
i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 22:24
hi black hawk. if you are a pilot for that helicopter, tell me if you have been in military school. don't take this too seriously but do you have more than one WAB account

longcat
22 Oct 05,, 22:30
I thought only warrent officers can fly choppers.

The_Burning_Kid
22 Oct 05,, 22:32
I wonder if this is Raven? :p

giggs88
22 Oct 05,, 22:41
PFC, eh? :rolleyes:

MODS, KILL!

BenRoethig
22 Oct 05,, 22:43
I'm going to take this post as a parody of some of the happenings lately. Nobody would write that if it wasn't a joke.

TopHatter
22 Oct 05,, 22:50
I'm going to take this post as a parody of some of the happenings lately. Nobody would write that if it wasn't a joke.

Yeah, more than likely. Hey, notice a pattern here?

Well just to give some info on myself I'm a New Jersey boy who went through rutgers college USAF rotc around 8 years ago. I am currently an F/15 C pilot Elmendorf AFB 3rd Wing 12th Fighter Squadron....

...Just a thought

just so you know, i'm a US marine colonel and i fought in afganistan. i fire a M/4 carbine and i believe that there is so much going on about M/16 vs. whatever weapon. i seriously believe that M/16 is THE best and there's nothing better than it.

this is just a opinion.

i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk.
Apparently some fool thinks it really neat to register on message boards and give some outrageous claim to fame in the military and then watch the resident members (guilty!) scream bloody murder about phonies and frauds.
I wonder if he's old enough to shave...or even old enough to walk to school by himself...?
OR...does did his mother stop charging him rent for that basement apartment because she knows that after 15 years of looking at deadbeat son, she ain't going to see a dime?

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 23:01
black hawk also make some mistakes. it's blackhawk helicopter not black hawk :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 23:04
these guys are so how i would say ambitious about being friends with one us real members. they always act cool but lying is worst than telling you're a terrorist (well maybe not that extreme :rolleyes: )

TopHatter
22 Oct 05,, 23:05
black hawk also make some mistakes. it's blackhawk helicopter not black hawk :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Close but no cigar my friend. :biggrin:

Black Hawk is two words (http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/blackhawk/)

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 23:09
Close but no cigar my friend. :biggrin:

Black Hawk is two words (http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/blackhawk/)

my bad. black hawk is sure being careful lately. :tongue:

TopHatter
22 Oct 05,, 23:11
my bad. black hawk is sure being careful lately. :tongue:

Doesnt matter. If you'll notice, he's history ;)

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 23:14
he mention he's a private first class. can someone at that rank fly a chopper? i don't know much about military ranks.

Confed999
22 Oct 05,, 23:19
he mention he's a private first class. can someone at that rank fly a chopper? i don't know much about military ranks.
No. He was a poser, similar IP to the hey_you jack-ass...

TopHatter
22 Oct 05,, 23:20

Not a chance in hell does a PFC fly a chopper.

raptor1992
22 Oct 05,, 23:23
man. he doesn't even know ranks in military and he wouldn't be even hired for the military even though he begged

TopHatter
23 Oct 05,, 01:38
man. he doesn't even know ranks in military and he wouldn't be even hired for the military even though he begged

I'm telling you, this is somebody's really dumb idea of fun. Come onto the board posing as a military person with the intent of being caught.
I mean literally a dumb idea of fun. What kind of assclown thinks this sort of thing is funny or entertaining? It's about as funny as opening a garage door....and takes about as much brains too :rolleyes:

Bluesman
23 Oct 05,, 02:03
I think you're right. Whoever this is, I think it's for the purpose of watching us get spun up. And, as usual, I rose to the bait like a trout.

But although I won't play this stupid game anymore (now that I know that it IS a game, and what the object is), I was right about one thing: this guy has some sort of mental problem.

BenRoethig
23 Oct 05,, 03:59
Not a chance in hell does a PFC fly a chopper.

Don't you have to be a sergeant to be accepted to warrant officer school?

Bluesman
23 Oct 05,, 04:24

Not always; usually for the 'technical' positions, yes, but the Army has the 'high school to flight school' program (not the official name, just what everybody calls it) for the chopper jocks.

TopHatter
23 Oct 05,, 04:55
I think you're right. Whoever this is, I think it's for the purpose of watching us get spun up. And, as usual, I rose to the bait like a trout.

But although I won't play this stupid game anymore (now that I know that it IS a game, and what the object is), I was right about one thing: this guy has some sort of mental problem.

You're in good company, we all got spun up :redface:

giggs88
23 Oct 05,, 05:37
I don't think so.

You can be a civilian and submit a packet WOCS (Warrant Officer Candidate School). I wanted to do that, but gave up.

raptor1992
23 Oct 05,, 06:13

how right. this is one retard. once the hey_you was actually accusing me for no apparent reason. :mad:

ASG
23 Oct 05,, 21:50
LOL!! Another one bites the dust! :biggrin: :biggrin:

raptor1992
23 Oct 05,, 23:37
i bet that whoever is hey you or black hawk, they must be toying or playing with us. that is so freaking annoying. i wonder what is there real intention

raptor1992
23 Oct 05,, 23:48
MODs, lucky you banned black hawk from WAB. if you didn't who knows what foul things he would say

Lunatock
24 Oct 05,, 17:42
i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anyone have this banned members e-mail? He is apparently lost and I want to direct him to Blackhawk Down ninety three. :biggrin:

raptor1992
24 Oct 05,, 23:32
i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.

TopHatter
25 Oct 05,, 22:35
i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.

Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting! :mad:

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk :biggrin:

raptor1992
25 Oct 05,, 23:46
Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting! :mad:

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk :biggrin:

what are you talking about. oh yeah, i made a typo. it's 'his' not 'is'

raptor1992
25 Oct 05,, 23:48
i though i would just give his email from the public profile. if i did something wrong i apologize

TopHatter
26 Oct 05,, 00:45
i though i would just give his email from the public profile. if i did something wrong i apologize

No no, you did absolutely nothing wrong, I was being mock serious.
The people at the website Lunatock mentioned would rip this guy limb from limb, figuratively speaking of course.

And that would make me very happy.... :biggrin:

Bill
26 Oct 05,, 15:34
OMFG....LOL, the opening post in this thread is priceless.

My sister flew Crash Hawks in the army. Oddly enough, her rank was CWO2...

FOG
27 Oct 05,, 04:52
Just for clarification....you do not have to be an E-5 to get into WOF. You can apply as a civilian or from within the ranks. In my day once you were accepted for WOF you recieved the temporary rank of E-5. Upon completion of training you were appointed as a Warrant Officer. (I guess now they are commisioned).

Bluesman
27 Oct 05,, 16:01
Just for clarification....you do not have to be an E-5 to get into WOF. You can apply as a civilian or from within the ranks. In my day once you were accepted for WOF you recieved the temporary rank of E-5. Upon completion of training you were appointed as a Warrant Officer. (I guess now they are commisioned).

No, it still works exactly like before.

Bluesman
02 Nov 05,, 01:52
MODs, lucky you banned black hawk from WAB. if you didn't who knows what foul things he would say

Whew. Lucky, alright.

Kid, try to modify your personality and make some friends. REAL LIFE ones, not virtual, message board / chat room friends, but ones that you can call on when you're having a tough time, and ones that feel like they could count on YOU, if they had to.

This existence that you're living now is unhealthy. I know that the way you are - your personality foibles, your kinks and hang-ups, your general weirdness and awkward attempts to deal with the real world has isolated you, and this is what you do to try to have a bit of human interaction. But, mate, it's a poor substitute.

You've got to change yourself, and it's going to be tough to do. But you're destined for a solitary and sad life if you don't. Good luck.

Now, don't come back here. I don't say that to be cruel, but this place will not only NOT help you become a better person, judging by your comportment while you were here - it actually stood in the way of it.

Parihaka
02 Nov 05,, 02:10
Whew. Lucky, alright.

Kid, try to modify your personality and make some friends. REAL LIFE ones, not virtual, message board / chat room friends, but ones that you can call on when you're having a tough time, and ones that feel like they could count on YOU, if they had to.

This existence that you're living now is unhealthy. I know that the way you are - your personality foibles, your kinks and hang-ups, your general weirdness and awkward attempts to deal with the real world has isolated you, and this is what you do to try to have a bit of human interaction. But, mate, it's a poor substitute.

You've got to change yourself, and it's going to be tough to do. But you're destined for a solitary and sad life if you don't. Good luck.

Now, don't come back here. I don't say that to be cruel, but this place will not only NOT help you become a better person, judging by your comportment while you were here - it actually stood in the way of it.
You're a patient and understanding sort of bloke, aren't you Bluesman :)

TopHatter
02 Nov 05,, 02:17
You're a patient and understanding sort of bloke, aren't you Bluesman :)
Yeah he is...
I'm more of the "smack the little jerk-off upside the head and send him back home to mama..."

Guess I gotta work on my compassion... :rolleyes:

I bet being Daddy helps Bluesman out considerably though :)

Bluesman
02 Nov 05,, 03:01
I'd love to see him get back to 'normal', instead of deteriorating past all help. And if he's just wormed his way back in here...that's the road he chose.

TopHatter
02 Nov 05,, 03:09
I'd love to see him get back to 'normal', instead of deteriorating past all help. And if he's just wormed his way back in here...that's the road he chose.
Yeah, I guess I'd like to see him get help too...
But back in the day, "help" meant wall-to-wall counselling. Whatever happened to the really good ideas like that? :cool:

Edit: Ah to heck with it, I'd still want to bytch slap him before sending him off to get help :biggrin: :biggrin: