This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the man!

just so you know, i'm a US marine colonel and i fought in afganistan. i fire a M/4 carbine and i believe that there is so much going on about M/16 vs. whatever weapon. i seriously believe that M/16 is THE best and there's nothing better than it.

this is just a opinion.

are you being honest? i have a feeling that you and raven are the same guy. that's just a thought don't take it to seriously.
    Last edited by raptor1992; 22 Oct 05,, 01:56.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_you
      just so you know, i'm a US marine colonel and i fought in afganistan. i fire a M/4 carbine and i believe that there is so much going on about M/16 vs. whatever weapon. i seriously believe that M/16 is THE best and there's nothing better than it.

this is just a opinion.
      i believe it's M-4 or M4. same with the M-16. if you're a colonel you should know this by now

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
        i believe it's M-4 or M4. same with the M-16. if you're a colonel you should know this by now
        i think you should shut you big mouth up you loser. i just call them by that name and there's nothing you can do about it. once again shut you big f*cking mouth up.

Comment

i think you should shut you big mouth up you loser. i just call them by that name and there's nothing you can do about it. once again shut you big f*cking mouth up.
          will you please stop criticizing me. i'm not doing anything to you.

Comment

you're the dumbass.

Comment

you're the dumbass.
              Welcome back Raven....
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Welcome back Raven....
                i'm serious i don't know who is raven. i'm not criticizing you i'm criticizing raptor1992

Comment

this is just a opinion.
                  A US Marine Colonel? I don't think so "Colonel".
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

this is just a opinion.
                    Banned, we don't need foul mouthed posers around here.
                    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                      Banned, we don't need foul mouthed posers around here.
                      Nicely done Confed, very clean kill

Comment

thank you to whoever that banned hey_you. he was really offending me.

Comment

He's a colonel, and I'm an Obersturmbannfuhrer. Geesh.
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
                            Raptor,
                            The Marines use the M16A4. The US Army is equipped with both the M4, M4A1, and M16A2.
                            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                              He's a colonel, and I'm an Obersturmbannfuhrer. Geesh.
                              “Were you an Obersturmbannführer or an office girl?”

(Trivia time - Who was this question directed at?)

Comment

Working...
                              X