X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Desert Shield Iraq air force vs. Indian Air FARCE

I say Iraq wins this.

I'd say you are troll.

p.s. Mods, can you do something about this f.ggot?
    Last edited by lurker; 21 Oct 05,, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by lurker
      I'd say you are troll.

p.s. Mods, can you do something about this f.ggot?

Boy.

Comment

IAF wins this. They have better planes and pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakePlisken
          IAF wins this. They have better planes and pilots.
          Better pilots? Why? because they can take off from their airspace?

When was the last time an Indian pilot ever shot down another fighter plane?

Iraqi pilots contended with Iranian F-14's for Pete's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior_Medic
            I say Iraq wins this.
            Warrior Medic, what's your major malfunction? Why are you deliberately stirring up a lot of crap on the board? We've had quite of enough of people like you.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              Warrior Medic, what's your major malfunction? Why are you deliberately stirring up a lot of crap on the board? We've had quite of enough of people like you.
              true, he's just like raptor1992. raptor1992 is very offensive, he constantly criticize everyone
              Last edited by hey_you; 22 Oct 05,, 01:42.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_you
                true, he's just like raptor1992. raptor1992 is very offensive, he constantly criticize everyone
                hey_you, you are right now making false statements about me and you are the one who is always criticizing. please stop.

Comment

Warrior_Medic 3 day vacation for this one. I also read the rest of your posts, cut out the personal attacks. In fact, everyone cut out the personal attacks.
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                  X