Baboon on India's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baboon on India's Back!

When a semi literate politician who can be best described as a stain on post-independance India's history as its worst Prime Minister makes coarse comments about a highly educated and perhaps India's best known entrepreneur, this is what happens.

http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite...4?OpenDocument

Narayan Murthy resigns from Chairmanship of BIAL

Bangalore, Oct 20 (PTI) Chairman and Chief Mentor of Infosys Technologies Limited N R Narayana Murthy today resigned from the Chairmanship of Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL).
    Murthy indicated that he was hurt by former Prime Minister and JD-S President H D Deve Gowda's remarks against him and said he was pained that Karntaka Government did not clarify his (Murthy's) role in BIAL and the work that he has done.
    In a letter to Chief Minister N Dharam Singh, the information technology icon said: "The media reports of October 17, 2005, refer to your coalition partner Deve Gowda speaking to the press about lack of my contribution to the Bangalore International Airport Limited during the last five years".
    "I wish he (Deve Gowda) had asked me personally before going to the press, or talked to you or ascertained it from members of the board", Murthy said. "I am disappointed that a former Prime Minister did not accord me this basic courtesy".
    Murthy said he was pained, more so, that leaders in the Government like Singh did not even clarify his (Murthy's) role in the company and the work that he has done.
    "I have spent enormous amount of time and energy in interacting with the government in New Delhi and the government here to make this work. The records prove themselves," he said in the letter. PTI
    May the good lord save India or maybe Baboons!
    "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Tell you what, the fatman will not care!
    His votes dont come from the urban areas who know Murthy.

That man Dharam Singh aint nice either.And his neighbour Reddy is no good too!

I think only TN has a decent CM in Jayalalitha...she has been a iron-lady when it comes to Naxal issues,infrastructure and such.But I always think she can do a hell lot more than what she is doing right now if she focuses on anything else except politics!

Whats the state of affairs in Kerala?

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
      Tell you what, the fatman will not care!
      His votes dont come from the urban areas who know Murthy.

That man Dharam Singh aint nice either.And his neighbour Reddy is no good too!

I think only TN has a decent CM in Jayalalitha...she has been a iron-lady when it comes to Naxal issues,infrastructure and such.But I always think she can do a hell lot more than what she is doing right now if she focuses on anything else except politics!
      Whats the state of affairs in Kerala?
      On the point of TN, I agree with you whole heartedly but I don't know what the voting public of TN will do in March when elections come around.

I am not from Kerela, so no clue . But as long as they support the commies they can go **** themselves for all I care.
      "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Deve Gowda is a fat toad and Dharam Singh is a laughing jacka-ss.

Krishna was suave and sophisticated.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
        X