Mods, fix the word s******* already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods, fix the word s******* already

This has been a long issue but no one brought up front. Therefore, I will do the requirement.

Can you guys fix the word s h o o t e r without blanking h o o t e r out with *s?

My thanks in advance.

Why the **** is "hooter" a "*" word anyway? Why are there "*" words to begin with?

Edit: I guess someone fixed it.

Comment

**** rolls uphill. ;)

I mentioned this very thing to the admins yesterday. Just in case..shooter

Comment

LOL

Yes, unfortunately this is the problem with word censors sometimes. Hopefully this should now be fixed.

shooters

Let us know if there is anything else… :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
          LOL

Yes, unfortunately this is the problem with word censors sometimes. Hopefully this should now be fixed.

shooters

Oh good. Now I can type the word shooters but ******* is still blanked out
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
            Oh good. Now I can type the word shooters but ******* is still blanked out
            And that way THL won't have to crack the whip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock

Comment

That girl has some really unfortunate teeth...
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                  LOL

shooters

C******ay, which by the way is Char don ay all pushed together. I know, I know, not too much use for this on the board, but since this word got blocked in one of my posts the other day it has been driving me crazy.

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                    LOL. Half the time I can't even figure out what I would be cracking the whip at...I know it should be obvious, but it took me about 45 seconds of hard thinking to figure out what was being blocked.
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

That whole picture was disturbing....

Pic 1 - Vampire? Or waaayyyyy too much to drink?
                      Pic 2 - Vampiress? Or has she been drinking with that other guy?
                      Pic 3 - Did whatever is on his face come out of her shirt? And if so... just YUCK!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                        That whole picture was disturbing....

Pic 1 - Vampire? Or waaayyyyy too much to drink?
                        Pic 2 - Vampiress? Or has she been drinking with that other guy?
                        Pic 3 - Did whatever is on his face come out of her shirt? And if so... just YUCK!!
                        ROFL!!

Comment

Blocking picture out of my mind....... Thanks OoE for getting the ball rolling and having a great annoyance fixed. Thanks to whoever fixed the system.
                          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X