No announcement yet.

Artwork.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I don't do any of this. #5, I think looks really fake. But for a beginner, ,you're really good at this. :)

Comment

I just kept playing with it, and certainly good good in few days. Its really fun, and very cool. I heard some people even pay for taking classes for learning this kind of stuff.

Well sort of.
      Last edited by Ahsan; 20 Oct 05,, 04:51.

Comment

Nice sig, why don't you introduce your self in the introduction section?

Comment

The last picture is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
            Nice sig, why don't you introduce your self in the introduction section?
            I am bit of a shy person. ;)

Thanks for your kind words guys.

Comment

Do not know why you call that art, sorry. But maybe I simply do not understand your work. Number 7 has a nice ambient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mt1
                Do not know why you call that art, sorry. But maybe I simply do not understand your work. Number 7 has a nice ambient.
                I was not kneen to make it real. Just did it for fun. Thats why i called it "art." ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsan911
                  I was not kneen to make it real. Just did it for fun. Thats why i called it "art." ;)
                  The title "artwork" immeditly cought my attention because I am interested in art(I am studying art) and expected some paintings or drawings.

I forgot to ask: did you created your signature by your own. That is well done.
                  Last edited by Mt1; 20 Oct 05,, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
                    No, I don't do any of this. #5, I think looks really fake. But for a beginner, ,you're really good at this. :)
                    #5 was my favorite (but I am drawn to anything with a sail on it).

I also LOVE your avatar...that is really cool!
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Mt1
                      I forgot to ask: did you created your signature by your own. That is well done.
                      I mean your avatar of course, not signature.

Comment

Can we all share some nice art work that we have come to love ?

I have a few pix of Krishna wonderfully wonderfully painted,wanted to post...but dont want to be the evil yindoo trying to preach yindooism.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                          #5 was my favorite (but I am drawn to anything with a sail on it).

I also LOVE your avatar...that is really cool!
                          Flag of Pakistan. :)
                          "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                            Flag of Pakistan. :)
                            Still Cool, even so.... ;)

But I mean with the shadows and the "roundness" look of it - very nice.

Originally posted by Sam
                            Can we all share some nice art work that we have come to love ?
                            As long as you don't mean stuff we have done ourselves, I think that would be awesome. If you do mean stuff we have done ourselves, I think I would have to back out now unless you all want a bunch of stick figures. In fact, if I have the weekend, I have a bunch of pictures that I can scan and post Friday night or Saturday that I LOVE!!! Not art, but photos.
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

But I mean with the shadows and the "roundness" look of it - very nice.
                              Yup, it looks great. Then it looks great in all pictures, but then I am biased.
                              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X