Clerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clerks

Getting back to something that was mentioned MUCH earlier...Is everyone in here a Clerks fan?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Dunno bout everyone, but I liked it...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I don't remember that conversation. What was it about?
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back... nah, I'm not a fan...

"Hey, try not to suck any d*ck on your way through the parking lot!"

<guy standing against wall moves toward Dante's girlfriend>

"Hey you, get back here!"

Classic...
        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

We need to mention that movie to Pat at work sometime :D
          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

The conversation was on the Disturbing Footage thread, seemed like alot of people liked it and I didnt get in on the conversation :(
            I really liked Clerks, only saw it for the first time several months ago.
            I was really taken with the girl that plays Veronica ("37??"). I've been fortunate to email back and forth with her for a couple months now. She loves to hear from everybody. Her name is Marilyn Ghigliotti. Personally, I think she is hot hot hot!
            Attached Files
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Here's another one of Marilyn :wub
              Attached Files

Comment

what conversation? i dunt remember anything :ermm
                A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

It was quite awhile ago in this thread

Comment

u bet! she is hot :wub
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Best of all, she's a super-nice person...and hot! :D

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                        Best of all, she's a super-nice person...and hot! :D
                        Where else on the internet where you can talk to an USArmy sniper, USArmy Admin, CF LCol, InA Gen ... and a babe.

Comment

Don't forget IDF recruit!!!
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Benny, I'd trade you in a heartbeat for Marilyn :LOL

Comment

Re: Clerks

Originally posted by TopHatter
                              Getting back to something that was mentioned MUCH earlier...Is everyone in here a Clerks fan?
                              Very much so. And I had a few e-mails back & forth with Brian Johnson (Steve-Dave) :LOL

I won't go into detail. But it resembled one of the convo's you'd expect from the New Jersey Trilogy.

The gist of it was sending an e-mail, asking where the Dogma DVD & fly fat ass fly t-shirt were. E-mail 1 went to Ming's computer, who was away somewhere at the time. And the follow up e-mails went to Brian's.

That and thinking "Order number, don't need that". when I placed the order. About ten weeks earlier. And Brian Johnson asked me for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X