the MYTH of 'Aryanism'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the MYTH of 'Aryanism'

I have been patiently watching this Pakistani individual claiming to be 'Aryan' and claiming Pakistanis are more 'ARYAN' than Indians.

The claims made by him remind me of Kindergarten, but nevertheless they are getting to me and its time I set the record straight on all this Aryan business.

I am going to write in POINT form, so if mr pseudoaryan wants to say something he can adress them logically.

1. The whole ARYAN concept, was a product of European nationalism, and was popularized by Max Mueller, a Missionary after he did a 'translation' of the Vedas.
    He later made a statement in which he said the word Aryan is not a racial term. In Sanskrit Arya means - noble.. of high morals, gentleman. The whole Aryan controversy started after a European with little understanding of the 'complex' nature of the sanskrit language, and the metaphoric allusions of Indian mythology and religocity --- translated the vedas.. and from then on the fantasy of the 'Aryan' Knights - the warlike hordes that destroyed the Indus valley and went on a rampage across asia was created.

2. The Source of the word Aryan - is from the Vedas. The Vedas use the word Aryan to describe someone who is noble - they also use to describe VEDIC CIVILIZATION as Arya. In the Ramayan Epic - Lord Ram has been called an Arya - Hence my name Aryaramnaes(Hellenized). A more general usage of the word Arya is someone .. or people who follow the Vedic way of life - with rituals and all and abide by them strictly. The Northern part of India... the area along the Saraswati river and the Sindhu(Indus) river has always been known as Aryavarta - It also extended into Afghanistan and parts of Central Asia where Aryavarta included several Kingdoms - Bharatvarsh(Northern india), Gandhara(Afg), Kamboj(Central Asia) -- all of these kingdoms were Vedic, sanskrit speaking and could be called Aryan by virtue of their strict adherance to the Vedic Religion.

3. The Indus valley civilization is a misnomer. The real term to describe the civilization is Saraswati-Sindhu civilization. Indus valley was coined prematurely by the British archaelogist who discovered the first few major settlements on the banks of the river Indus. Later archaelogy has revealed the MAJOR cities of the civilzation lie on the now dry Saraswati river which has been mentioned again and again as a holy river in the Vedas- esp the Rig Veda which is the oldest. The latest discovery being the City of DWARKA(Carbon Dated -7500 BC) - which also legitimizes the Mahabharat. Vedic Symbols have been found allover cities in the Saraswari-Sindhu Civilization.

4. The whole Aryan Invasion Theory has been completely discredited and I welcome anyone who wants to challenge it. The British never took the time to seriously look into Indian History or give credit to Indians for anything 'intellectual'
    When they came across the Indusvalley they were stupified --- on top of that the vedas were so profound and written with such depth that they could not attribute both these things to the Indians. So they brought they're christian 'scholars' to do translations -- and they invented the Aryan Invasion Theory -- Its like having Hindu Scholars examine the Bible and then claim that the Bible was actually the work of Hindu Priests.

I am an Aryan, by virtue of being a Vedic(Hindu) Sanskritic(Hindi) speaking Individual -- continuing thousands of years old traditions till today-- repeating the same mantras that were uttered 10000 years ago.

Pakistanis are NOT Aryan - they are Islamic - and have desisted from adhering to any Vedic rituals -- so by no means can they claim themselves to be Aryan. Pakistanis are a mix of Iranians, Mongols, Turks etc.. and have lost that link to Vedic India thousands of years ago.

Oh and please dont claim the Iranians have anything to do with Aryans.The Iranians and Indians used to be Vedic, untill a serious philosiphical and political dispute.. and the Iranians adopted the mirror image of vedic religion. Their Demon was Indra (Vedic God).. Their God was Ahura Mazda(Vedic Asura Demon).. and their Devas were the bad guys, and for the Vedic people Devas were the good guys....They completely became a Heretic rogue faction of Vedic society and lost the 'Aryan' culture.

I guess that is enough for now, I could go into much more detail, and I am sure people have questions.. so Mr Pakistani Turko-Mongloid-Indian dont claim to be Aryan just because its 'cool'

Great explanation !

Originally posted by Aryaramnaes
    I have been patiently watching this Pakistani individual claiming to be 'Aryan' and claiming Pakistanis are more 'ARYAN' than Indians.

The claims made by him remind me of Kindergarten, but nevertheless they are getting to me and its time I set the record straight on all this Aryan business.

Well , what do you expect pakistanis to do then ? Tell them the truth that their ancestors were raped and plundered by invading afghan-mongol hordes ? Or that they were forced to Islam by their Arab masters ? NO ! Glorify the history even if it means distorting facts .

Its amusing to find pakistanis who believe they are of european-arab descent . Who cares though as long as they dont hijack Indian history ? What matters is that they are closest to Africans in terms of human development !

Comment

While I do agree with you Innocent, I dont intend on generalizing about all Pakistanis.. and I dont intend on turning this thread into a Pakistani-Bashing forum.

I just found it very amusing that a Pakistani Individual is under the delusion of being an Aryan... and is going on putting others down thinking that just because Pakistanis are 'fair' and Indians are 'dark' ... it makes Pakistanis Aryan hahaha...

It just pissess me off how the word Aryan has been distorted and abused as a racial term.. just like our symbol the Swastik...

I just had to educate this fellow...

Comment

and is going on putting others down thinking that just because Pakistanis are 'fair' and Indians are 'dark'
        is it really so ? hehe

Comment

This is an interesting thread, I'll have to look more into the whole Aryan issue. Are the Aryans still considered an Indo-European people? Were they ethnically different from the older inhabitants of India (for example the Dravidic people)?

Comment

Yeah some guy called visioninthedark said that... and then this dude called 'Aryan' claims all Iranians+Afghanis are Aryans.

At one time, yes... thousands of years ago, but those civilizaitons fell to islam and they have nothing to do with being 'Aryan' anymore.

Comment

Yeah some guy called visioninthedark said that... and then this dude called 'Aryan' claims all Iranians+Afghanis are Aryans.

At one time, yes... thousands of years ago, but those civilizaitons fell to islam and they have nothing to do with being 'Aryan' anymore.
              If I understand correctly, the Aryans and native Indian peoples have intermixed so much that any distinction no longer exists. It is very hard to actually find the ethnic origin of many Central Asian peoples, as the whole area has been inhabited by so many different races.

The Indo-European theory holds that the Aryans, Iranians, and most Europeans came from a primordial Steppe culture. They share a common ancestor, as traced through their language. The theory doesn't necessarily mean that Iranians are Aryan, only that the two people had a common linguistic ancestor. I'm not sure to what extent this theory has been tested by genetics, if at all.

While Pakistan fell to Islam, India never fell completely to Islam. Although the Mughal Empire was powerful, Hindu civilization remained strong and is the main culture and religion of India.

Comment

As I mentioned -- This whole concept of Aryans being a 'racial' category and them being some sort of wild nomadic people from central Asia is completely baseless.

There is no distinction between Hindu Indians, and Aryans -- The term Aryan was TAKEN from the VEDAS(Holy books of the Hindus).

Arya - Sanskrit Word, taken from Vedas - first interpreted by Max Mueller- meaning noble, or someone adhering to Vedic Civilization.

The Indo-European connection is the Mass Migration Theory - where people of Vedic Origin from India migrated to Europe - and produced Latin.

Read on the Similarities between Sanskrit and Latin. Also read on the Similarities between Greek Gods and Vedic Indian Gods.

Eg- Greek Fire God - Ignis, Vedic - Agni ; Greek Zues , Vedic Dyaus.

I am slightly busy right now and I will get into more detail later.

Comment

Weren't the Ayrians simply what the Medes called themselves prior to changing their name to Medes?

Comment

The Medes were originally from the Gandhara (Qandahar) Kingdom, and they migrated to Iran and adopted Zarthustras Anti-Vedic religion and hence lost all ties to the Aryan religion and way of life.

Aryan is not a term to describe race, it is a Cultural term that describes the Vedic Indian way of life. In common usage Aryans are used to refer to Sanskritic Indian, Central Asian and Iranian people becase at ONE TIME they ALL used to be Sanskrit speaking Vedic people, but they then developed their own culture and way of life, deviating from the Vedic Civilization of India and hence lost their 'noble-ness'. By nobleness, I mean just as Romans saw non-Romans as Barbarians the same way Vedic people were a culturally advanced civilization and saw any one who deviated from the path as non-arya or Burbur(The Origin of the word barbarian is 'burbur' from Sanskrit--- burbur means non-sanskrit speaking people)

Comment

Another Lala!!!
                      Try going to Iran, and then tell them they are not Aryan. They will break your face while they are at at.

Aryan is not what ole Adolph had in mind.
                      "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

I am Aryan.

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                          Another Lala!!!
                          Try going to Iran, and then tell them they are not Aryan. They will break your face while they are at at.

Aryan is not what ole Adolph had in mind.
                          Why are u leaving out pakistan. Whiter than mik, or as white as 'white' man, as claimed by plats & aryan .
                          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

all humans are from outer space!

I hope that helps.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              all humans are from outer space!

I hope that helps.
                              David Icke actually preaches that very same (insane) notion.
                              I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X