No announcement yet.

If you where Supreme Dictator For Life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you where Supreme Dictator For Life.

If you where Supreme Dictator For Life (which would also be the Official title) how would you run the show?

In my tyrannical rule these are some of my ideas.

First of all Canada would be world headquarters, Vancouver specifically. I'd also re-open Chilliwacks army base. I'd keep countries seperate as I don't want to take away my peoples pride. I like Canada how it is just how it is beautiful Quebec and all.

Death penalty would be in place in everywhere but only in certain cases. Child molsesters would be put in general population that way the punishment will not cost the state anything. Mass murderers, hang em no appeal.

I'm toying with the Judge Dread idea as well. Cameras would be affixed to their helmets to aid in coruption stuff. Oh yeah, I'll hang you for that too.

Anyone who starts s.hit around the world will be smacked as hard and with as much force as I can muster which would be a lot seeing as I rule the world.

Drugs would be legal. What a waste of time the drug war is. Not to mention that way more people die from booze abuse over herion and crack combined. People do drugs anyway I might as well tax it.

I'd shoot Greenpeace. I really hate those idiots.

Everyone will drive on the RIGHT side of the road. As it's the RIGHT side of the road this means it would also be the correct and proper manner in which to drive.

I'd make everyone work towards space travel. I llike Star Trek and I want Warp engines before I kick off.

How would you run the show?
    I had more great ideas when I thought of this thread but I forgot them and will post them as soon as I remember.
    Originally posted by GVChamp
    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

It sounds brutal, but I wouldnt let a single child out of school without knowing which witch was which and where they were at any given moment.

Comment

Oh yeah! Public floggings like in Starship Troopers in the book. Way cheaper than jail and really, how often would people continue to shoplift or mug people if they where wipped in the city hall courtyard.
      College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

I would immediately step down and bring back Republican Government. When a dictator thinks he can smack around anyone he pleases, he usually has his armies annihilated, his people humilitated, and his life ended.

Comment

No you see the thing is, this is my world and everything works just as I want it. That;s the point of the post, how would you like the world to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Batman
            No you see the thing is, this is my world and everything works just as I want it. That;s the point of the post, how would you like the world to work?
            Your world doesn't exist

Comment

I'll strap you up to a pole for a flogging if you pooh pooh my post again. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lugh
                It sounds brutal, but I wouldnt let a single child out of school without knowing which witch was which and where they were at any given moment.
                I am all for microchipping our kids. My cat and my dogs had been chipped so if they got lost we could be reunited for crying out loud - why nots kids?

Also, criminals, I don't care if they were arrested for stealing a snickers bar, all criminals - microchipped. That way there would be no cases of police arresting someone and letting them go before they find out they have warrants in another community, state or country. They would know right away who they are dealing with. I want to GPS those things, too. If it were up to me entirely, sex offenders would have a big red tattoo on their foreheads.

Public schools would be paid for by people with kids between the ages of 5 and 18. There is no reason grandparents and childless people should be paying taxes for other peoples kids to go to school.

It would be a traffic violation to drive 40 in a 65 mph zone.

I am going to go along with you, Batman, on making drugs legal...but with restrictions. Mostly the same as alcohol. No dropping acid and driving a car, for example. If you want to do a line, fine, but keep it in your living room. I would also put that legal @ age 21 on it. Things like that.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                  I am all for microchipping our kids. My cat and my dogs had been chipped so if they got lost we could be reunited for crying out loud - why nots kids?

Also, criminals, I don't care if they were arrested for stealing a snickers bar, all criminals - microchipped. That way there would be no cases of police arresting someone and letting them go before they find out they have warrants in another community, state or country. They would know right away who they are dealing with. I want to GPS those things, too. If it were up to me entirely, sex offenders would have a big red tattoo on their foreheads.

Public schools would be paid for by people with kids between the ages of 5 and 18. There is no reason grandparents and childless people should be paying taxes for other peoples kids to go to school.

It would be a traffic violation to drive 40 in a 65 mph zone.

I am going to go along with you, Batman, on making drugs legal...but with restrictions. Mostly the same as alcohol. No dropping acid and driving a car, for example. If you want to do a line, fine, but keep it in your living room. I would also put that legal @ age 21 on it. Things like that.

40 in a 65, and I was going to mention old people too. Love it.

The chip thing freaks me out. I wouldn't want to be chipped. For some reason being tracked everywhere I go bothers me so much. Criminals though, chip em and atoo em. Also I'm sick of the fact that child molesters have any rights at all.

Comment

I also want to make people more responsible for what their kids do. This means that if your mis-behaving unleashed child is running around a store and pulls down a display - Hope you got your checkbook 'cuz you just made a purchase.

Children under 10 should not be allowed more than 4 feet from their parents while in public unless they are on some amusement ride. No more running through the mall, hitting innocent people in the butt with the shopping cart in the grocery store or standing at the end of someone else's table in a restaurant (I seriously hate it when kids do that).
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Well, since people are offering serious answers to this thread, Ill hop in.

Rapists and murderers? Irrefutable genetic proof of guilt. Immediate execution within 1 week of sentencing. Give them time to say goodbye to family members and make apologies. Public hanging shown on public access TV.

Domestic assault? Guilty offendor is given precisely twice the beating he (or she) dealt out, again, in public. Couple is forcibly divorced. Victim is instructed in personal combat handgunnery and given the right to kill offendor if he or she breaks the 5 year long restraining order.

Child abuse, neglect, rape? See rape and murder above. Method of execution will be drawing and quartering.

Comment

Domestic assault? Guilty offendor is given precisely twice the beating he (or she) dealt out, again, in public. Couple is forcibly divorced. Victim is instructed in personal combat handgunnery and given the right to kill offendor if he or she breaks the 5 year long restraining order.
                        I love that! Victims of domestic violence that have pressed charges or gotten a restraining order should definitely have the right to shoot now and ask questions later when the ex-psycho shows up knocking on their door @ midnight.

And the offender - I think a tattoo is needed here as well. Maybe blue since sex criminals have already got red.

Comment

Well, since people are offering serious answers to this thread, Ill hop in.

Rapists and murderers? Irrefutable genetic proof of guilt. Immediate execution within 1 week of sentencing. Give them time to say goodbye to family members and make apologies. Public hanging shown on public access TV.

Child abuse, neglect, rape? See rape and murder above. Method of execution will be drawing and quartering.

Wheeeeeeee! You have so thought of that one before and I would venture to say, often lol. Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman
                            Wheeeeeeee! You have so thought of that one before and I would venture to say, often lol. Good one.
                            Guilty as charged. Something drastic needs to be done in our societies to quickly and severely restrain us from whaling on each other.

Rape... well... thats just the sorest of sore points with me. Anybody willing to do that doesnt deserve the gift that is life.

Which I guess is the segue into Lughs first blatant "hey everybody, this is what I think" moment:

There are no such things as rights. Life, and all things in it, are gifts.

Comment

You guys have turned this into a PTA. it ain't funny anymore.

I was thinking about beautiful women,and things like "No coochie with a booty gets to wear anything more than a G-String" kind of rules.

Yech, PTA.
                              "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X