Ramadan Mubarak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadan Mubarak

Just kept the month's first fast right now...

Aatish was holding a Jam session before Ramadan, since then we'd find no time, and I was filming some material for the website... took almost the whole night so I was like whats another hour.

Don't know when I dozed off, Almost missed eating time, luckily my dad called in to say Hi and weird thing was I picked up the phone without even realizing that I'm waking up from my sleep. It was funny...

I'm 16 years old, so don't take this the wrong way, but am I supposed to say happy ramadan? Honestly I don't know.

Well anyways, happy Ramadan. Oh nvm, I guess I should say Ramadan mubarak ho! Am I?

Comment

means same right?

Comment

Ramadan Mubarak Asim :).
        Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Wa-Salaamu Wa-aleikum wa-rehmutallah wa-berkaatuh

Bismillahi rahman ur rahim.

Ramaadan karim, Asim.
          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Wa-Salaamu Wa-aleikum wa-rehmutallah wa-berkaatuh

Bismillahi rahman ur rahim.
            haha, close enough.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
              haha, close enough.

Thanks
              "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ramzan Mubarak!

Comment

Ramzan Mubarak, Neo and others.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ramadan Kareem.

And that is being said despite not even fasting yet, since it's ben the third or fourth day of Ramamdan for everyone else, yet the moon has stayed in it's new phase and thus the crescent moon hasn't even appeared in the night sky overhead this area yet.

Comment

I havn't seen the moon in weeks, it's been very cloudy lately

Comment

Barely any clouds here the past few nights, except for later last night any clouds wouldn't cover the stars completely. And even after climbing the two tallest hills on the north & south edges of town, the crescent moon just isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                          Ramadan Kareem.

And that is being said despite not even fasting yet, since it's ben the third or fourth day of Ramamdan for everyone else, yet the moon has stayed in it's new phase and thus the crescent moon hasn't even appeared in the night sky overhead this area yet.
                          I saw the crescent three days ago here. What are you talking about?

You haven't started fasting yet?

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                            I saw the crescent three days ago here. What are you talking about?

You haven't started fasting yet?
                            No, haven't started fasting yet. That's because the crescent moon hasn't appeared yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X