Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurofighter pics

From PDF, a post by visioninthedark:

Maybe troung can post some interesting info on them.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ugly looking things...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

That's for sure. Just another Euro-Canard.

Comment

Canard translating into shit, I'm assuming?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

it looks like the mirage III and the F16 had some unprotected sex and produced a baby.
                - bulky and ugly.

and Praxus you are just mad that the "Eurotrash" stopped buying your Yankee fighters aren't you :P

anyway, you mainly sold them trash and they were dumb enough to buy it... look at the Starfighter for example.

Comment

and Praxus you are just mad that the "Eurotrash" stopped buying your Yankee fighters aren't you
                  We never sold any major European countries air supperiority fighters in the last 20 years, I don't know what your getting at.

Italy and Great Britian are buying Joint Strike Fighters. Around 300 of them, I would hardly call that "stop buying yankee fighters"

Canard translating into shit, I'm assuming?
                  No, Canards are the small foward wings. The Rafale and a few other European planes have them.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                    anyway, you mainly sold them trash and they were dumb enough to buy it... look at the Starfighter for example.
                    The Starfighter was the top fighter of its time! Pakistani Airforce used it very well during the 1965 war. s_qwerts I would like to ask you to show me one country that can defeat American Planes one-on-one! There are none! That is why everyone want American planes despite that fact that America is a very fickle Bitch (No Offence) and does tend to cause problem with supplies is very sensitive times. Also their foreign policy changes every 4 years or so. Which can cause alot problems of a Third-world ally like Pakistan
                    I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.

Comment

Looks like a Rafale to me
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh
                        s_qwerts I would like to ask you to show me one country that can defeat American Planes one-on-one!
                        i remember during Kosovo, one American general stated that one-on-one a Mig 29 would certainly take out an F15 in a dogfight.
                        the real power of the americans is not in the quality or the quantity of their fighters, its their cohesion and superior organistaion, as well as the use of state of the art technology.
                        so a Mig 29 would take out an Eagle in a dogfight, but whether that Yugoslav Mig 29 would make it off the ground is uncertain.

Comment

so a Mig 29 would take out an Eagle in a dogfight,
                          can't breath....laughing....to....hard..... tears......pain......cramps........
                          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
                            can't breath....laughing....to....hard..... tears......pain......cramps........ [/I]
                            first learn how to spell and provide a descent, half assed argument, yankeeboy.

Comment

first learn how to spell and provide a descent, half assed argument, yankeeboy.
                              "Descent"? Tell you what junior, I have a better idea: Why don't YOU learn how to spell?
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X