PDA

View Full Version : Morons March on Washingotn

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 03:39
If you've just eaten, I'd come back later.

http://flickr.com/photos/michellemalkin/

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 03:48
http://globalcop.us/

smilingassassin
25 Sep 05,, 09:28
About the only decent picture in the first link was of the babe who posted the Pics!!

I won't even comment on the morons protesting the war.....

rotorooter
25 Sep 05,, 16:36
I thought this one was an interesting one;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40838000/jpg/_40838296_leveesgetty.jpg

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 20:29
I thought this one was an interesting one;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40838000/jpg/_40838296_leveesgetty.jpg

Of course you do.

leib10
25 Sep 05,, 21:01
The dregs of society on display.

giggs88
25 Sep 05,, 22:50
http://static.flickr.com/28/46186862_a371624eea.jpg?v=0

WTF?

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 22:51
http://static.flickr.com/28/46186862_a371624eea.jpg?v=0

WTF?

Michael Moore...

leib10
25 Sep 05,, 22:57
What in the world do they mean by that? I hardly think we're supporting Al Qaeda by kicking the **** outta them.

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 23:03
What in the world do they mean by that? I hardly think we're supporting Al Qaeda by kicking the **** outta them.
Moore's movie accuses Bush of being in bed with members of the bin leaden family.

leib10
25 Sep 05,, 23:21
I've never watched such trash.

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 23:30
I've never watched such trash.

Me either, but I know the plot of the story.

Leader
25 Sep 05,, 23:36
http://www.narley.org/protestPhotos/showList.php

Commando
26 Sep 05,, 04:43
What a bunch of dumbshits. Let them keep marching their only wasting their own time.

Commando
26 Sep 05,, 04:46
What a bunch of dumbshits. Let them keep marching, their only wasting their own time.

smilingassassin
26 Sep 05,, 08:13
Michael Moore...

Acctually I think he was a right wing infiltrator letting the lefty morons know what he thinks of their support for sheehan and her "this country isn't worth dieing for" idealism.

Leader
26 Sep 05,, 08:49
We can only hope...

Lunatock
26 Sep 05,, 18:14
I missed that, missed an anti-war rally at F&M College. But did wear the Footprint Of The American Chicken t-shirt to the mall...and comments whispered behind my back by MTV loving preps on saturday shopping sprees were up from the usual amount.

TopHatter
26 Sep 05,, 19:15
MTV loving preps on saturday shopping sprees

Spoiled, whining, no common sense-having dilettantes...not a clue among them

Is it season yet? Can we shoot 'em?

giggs88
26 Sep 05,, 20:32

Come over to my high school. Shoot all you want. :tongue:

Lunatock
26 Sep 05,, 21:01

Heard crap from some of their kind about three or four times. And one teenybopper from at least a pair of girls asked "what the hell was that look for?!" when the third or fourth gossiper got a dirty look from me.

Shoot to wound, that'll leave them wondering what they did to deserve being shot. ;)

TopHatter
26 Sep 05,, 22:00
Heard crap from some of their kind about three or four times. And one teenybopper from at least a pair of girls asked "what the hell was that look for?!" when the third or fourth gossiper got a dirty look from me.

Shoot to wound, that'll leave them wondering what they did to deserve being shot. ;)

What was it that the gossiper was saying? Do you get comments alot?

Hey, did you notice they arrested Sheehan? Looked like 3 strapping young cops had to carry her off, but the article said she got up and went with them.

Lunatock
27 Sep 05,, 20:39
What was it that the gossiper was saying? Do you get comments alot?

Hey, did you notice they arrested Sheehan? Looked like 3 strapping young cops had to carry her off, but the article said she got up and went with them.

Well not really anything to do with my shirt, but wearing it may have increased their desire to mumble things about me, that I still managed to hear.

Really only heard one undeniable badmouthing of the shirt. "The nerve of that guy buying that shirt. This isn't Texas". Also whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

But I did get a Texan to repeat/mock that same line, and not so quietly either. :biggrin:

Leader
28 Sep 05,, 08:16
http://tinypic.com/e152s4.jpg

sparten
29 Sep 05,, 06:37
Call in the guys in the white coats probably.

"War does not decide whose right." Hmm...yes the second world war did not decide that the Nazis were wrong.

Non-Corpse eater. Well I suppose plants are also living things you should give up eating completely. Save us all a lot of time and headaches.

Ray
29 Sep 05,, 09:37
American is the great melting pot!

That is why pot is so popular in the USA! ;)

Take pot and melt into a hallucinating ecstacy!

Great!

I love America and the day I scrounge enough money and a visa, I shall be US bound!

Leader
29 Sep 05,, 09:55
"I love America and the day I scrounge enough money and a visa, I shall be US bound!"

By the time you get here pot will probably be legal. So you can just pick it up on your way out of the airport. :biggrin:

Ray
29 Sep 05,, 09:55
The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Lunatock
01 Oct 05,, 20:57

Didn't threaten to shoot a POS (and her two prep friends) yesterday. But after being made fun of by a richie skank after stopping by the pizza place to pickup a sandwhich.

I first called her a ***** in front of a mixed group of preppy boys & girls she was talking to, then I followed her and one of her "friends", and just before we parted ways I mimicked sneezing, as in saying "ah, ah, ahhh, *****!. And this was done in front of a cop who was standing nearby, as part of a fire truck/amblulance call. :biggrin:

TopHatter
01 Oct 05,, 21:26
Didn't threaten to shoot a POS (and her two prep friends) yesterday. But after being made fun of by a richie skank after stopping by the pizza place to pickup a sandwhich.

I first called her a ***** in front of a mixed group of preppy boys & girls she was talking to, then I followed her and one of her "friends", and just before we parted ways I mimicked sneezing, as in saying "ah, ah, ahhh, *****!. And this was done in front of a cop who was standing nearby, as part of a fire truck/amblulance call. :biggrin:

Good one :)
What did she say to you?

Lunatock
03 Oct 05,, 17:31
Good one :)
What did she say to you?

She replied with the classic stuck up preppy "whatever!"

TopHatter
03 Oct 05,, 18:51
She replied with the classic stuck up preppy "whatever!"

I go a little nuts when I hear that one...

Actually, I meant what did she say to you initially?

barrowaj
19 Oct 05,, 05:00
Its ironic that people who sit around and post on message boards all day long should be calling others who go out and stand up for what they believe in "dumbshits."

It also sounds like we have a couple of Columbine wannabes hanging around here. Why don't you go unleash your social angst on doing something productive, like playing a sport or learning an instrument?

Bluesman
19 Oct 05,, 05:11
Its ironic that people who sit around and post on message boards all day long should be calling others who go out and stand up for what they believe in "dumbshits."

It also sounds like we have a couple of Columbine wannabes hanging around here. Why don't you go unleash your social angst on doing something productive, like playing a sport or learning an instrument?

You do realize what you just did with that post, don't you?

Parihaka
19 Oct 05,, 05:42
You do realize what you just did with that post, don't you?
Let me guess, put himself on your ignore list? ;)

Leader
19 Oct 05,, 05:44
Let me guess, put himself on your ignore list? ;)

He put himself on my ignore list. And I reported his post.

Lunatock
19 Oct 05,, 17:03
I go a little nuts when I hear that one...

Actually, I meant what did she say to you initially?

Oh a medley of the garden variety insults rich kids throw my way, yet never seem to eager to back up. I'm ugly, I'm crazy, I'm a loser. She left out two occasional favorites of theirs though. "**** him up!" and "your dead!" Apparently I've needed ****ed up and have "been dead" for a few years now. And although that little adolph groupie didn't say either hollow threat...the preppy women are braver with insulting me than the preppy guys for some reason...

Lunatock
19 Oct 05,, 17:05
He put himself on my ignore list. And I reported his post.

And he's getting warned for it.

barrowaj
21 Oct 05,, 02:02
And he's getting warned for it.For what, telling people its wrong to shoot their classmates? Give me a break.

Lunatock
21 Oct 05,, 19:55
For what, telling people its wrong to shoot their classmates? Give me a break.

For accusing two posters, one of whom is a mod, of planning a columbine style terrorist attack.

barrowaj
21 Oct 05,, 22:47
For accusing two posters, one of whom is a mod, of planning a columbine style terrorist attack.I never said anything about planning an attack. I said they sounded like "Columbine wannabes." Let me elaborate for you:

Come over to my high school. Shoot all you want.

Shooting your classmates? You definitely have issues.

giggs88
21 Oct 05,, 23:07
Shooting your classmates? You definitely have issues.
You dumbass. That wasn't TopHat, that was me.

And chill out, it was a friggin' joke.

Leader
21 Oct 05,, 23:27
You dumbass. That wasn't TopHat, that was me.

And chill out, it was a friggin' joke.

If you ignore him, maybe he'll go away. That's my plan at least.

TopHatter
22 Oct 05,, 01:26
For what, telling people its wrong to shoot their classmates? Give me a break.

In case it had not occured to you, that suggestion of mine was heavily laced with sarcasm. Ergo, I am not seriously advocating the execution of these protesters.
I suggest you look up the word hyperbole in the dictionary.

In addition, you are correct. I am merely posting messages on a board, whereas these people are going out and speaking their mind.
If my opinion is biased and uninformed, I would prefer to keep it low-key.
Apparently these people want to display their ignorance and naivety to the whole world.
And by the way, don't ever accuse me of planning a "Columbine" again.

If you ignore him, maybe he'll go away. That's my plan at least.
Yeah I know I probably should. Can't help it though...I'm like a moth to a flame when someone I don't know starts saying stuff about me.

Leader
22 Oct 05,, 05:31
"Yeah I know I probably should. Can't help it though...I'm like a moth to a flame when someone I don't know starts saying stuff about me."

Yeah I did that for a long time. Now I try to think about the time I'm wasting refuting the arguments and personal attacks of fools that could care less what I think. They hate me for simply being an American and being proud of it. It doesn't matter what I say. It changes nothing for them. I've decided to focus on people with open minds. The point of political discourse, after all, is to enlighten yourself and others not just "beat" the other person. I've learned all I can from hardcore leftists, and I've yet to come by one that isn't blinded by hate toward my ideas so I see no point in discussing politics with any of them.

barrowaj
23 Oct 05,, 18:55
In case it had not occured to you, that suggestion of mine was heavily laced with sarcasm. Ergo, I am not seriously advocating the execution of these protesters/Didn't all the students they interviewed at Columbine think that the killers were just joking when they said all that?

While I don't think anyone would rationally shoot their classmates, even joking about it demonstrates they have a lot of pent up anger for them.

In addition, you are correct. I am merely posting messages on a board, whereas these people are going out and speaking their mind.
If my opinion is biased and uninformed, I would prefer to keep it low-key.
Apparently these people want to display their ignorance and naivety to the whole world.Excellent point.

And by the way, don't ever accuse me of planning a "Columbine" again.I never did.

barrowaj
23 Oct 05,, 18:59
Yeah I did that for a long time. Now I try to think about the time I'm wasting refuting the arguments and personal attacks of fools that could care less what I think. They hate me for simply being an American and being proud of it. It doesn't matter what I say. It changes nothing for them. I've decided to focus on people with open minds. The point of political discourse, after all, is to enlighten yourself and others not just "beat" the other person. I've learned all I can from hardcore leftists, and I've yet to come by one that isn't blinded by hate toward my ideas so I see no point in discussing politics with any of them.You don't seem to be focusing on people with open minds. In fact you don't seem to be listening to people at all when you are ignoring them. As a consequence, its very ironic that you should talk about others being "blinded" by hatred.

TopHatter
24 Oct 05,, 00:57
I never did.
Yes, you did, and I'm not the only one that thinks so.
In fact, you managed to do it again:

Didn't all the students they interviewed at Columbine think that the killers were just joking when they said all that?
While I don't think anyone would rationally shoot their classmates, even joking about it demonstrates they have a lot of pent up anger for them.
Spin it however you want. Please do not compare me to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Leader
24 Oct 05,, 01:51

Spin it however you want. Please do not compare me to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

I don't think he realizes that he's on my ignore list. I mean I keep seeing this:

barrowaj
This message is hidden because barrowaj is on your ignore list.

After my posts.

TopHatter
24 Oct 05,, 01:54
I don't think he realizes that he's on my ignore list. I mean I keep seeing this:

barrowaj
This message is hidden because barrowaj is on your ignore list.

After my posts.

Probably he doesnt.
I personally don't put people on my ignore list, just a preference of mine, though in a few cases I can see why you would want to.

I don't mind him, but he needs to watch his comparisons a little more closely and take friendly advice for what it is.

Shek
24 Oct 05,, 02:08

Have you heard Cindy Sheehan speak and then heard the applause following the diarrhea that falls from her mouth? The title "dumbshits" is quite appropriate. There's a difference between believing in a cause and just being dumb.

Leader
24 Oct 05,, 03:12
Have you heard Cindy Sheehan speak and then heard the applause following the diarrhea that falls from her mouth? The title "dumbshits" is quite appropriate. There's a difference between believing in a cause and just being dumb.
Another member of the Trench-coat mafia.

Shek
24 Oct 05,, 03:32
Another member of the Trench-coat mafia.

I "left" the radio on NPR for too long one day and was subjected to her dribble, and to my amazement, people actually cheered.

Leader
24 Oct 05,, 04:09
I "left" the radio on NPR for too long one day and was subjected to her dribble, and to my amazement, people actually cheered.

Yeah, it used to surprise me how many people believe in that nonsense. No longer.

Lunatock
24 Oct 05,, 17:39

I dunno what's worse, the accusation we both got..or that it's a few rungs down the terrorism accusation ladder for me.

Lunatock
24 Oct 05,, 17:40

The Patriarch and Matriarch of the Sullivan Family she isn't.

Leader
24 Oct 05,, 20:28
The Patriarch and Matriarch of the Sullivan Family she isn't.

She prefers "Mother Sheehan." :rolleyes:

barrowaj
25 Oct 05,, 07:08
I dunno what's worse, the accusation we both got..or that it's a few rungs down the terrorism accusation ladder for me.I was only pointing out that its antisocial for someone to suggest killing their classmates.

TopHatter
25 Oct 05,, 23:21
I was only pointing out that its antisocial for someone to suggest killing their classmates.

Yes, I agree with you: In school it would be considered antisocial.

However, I am not in school and havent been for 12 years.
This is not school. This is a message board. And my comment, while grotesque and incomprehensible to others, was meant in jest, hence the "is it season yet" preface.

*Colonel Jessup will now go back to his base... ;)

Bulgaroctonus
26 Oct 05,, 00:07
I was only pointing out that its antisocial for someone to suggest killing their classmates.
Antisocial? Hmmm...yes not a polite thing to do.