Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best individual test innings since 1990.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best individual test innings since 1990.

I believe that we have had the good fortune of seeing a lot of great test batsmen in the last 15 years, either due to sheer talent or lot of grit and detemination. Some of them are Sachin tendulkar, Brian Lara, Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh, VVS Laxman, David Boon, Inzamam-ul-haq, Michael Vaughan, Mike Atherton, Aravinda desilva, I could just go on and on.

Among these several batsmen my aim is to come to a consensus on what was the best test innings played in the last 15 years. Most of us watch test series involving our home country or some exciting series like the recently concluded ashes. Probably very few of us watch every match played, therefore this could be a good opportunity to interact and come to some conclusion on this topic.

So come on guys throw it up, which one do you think was the best!
    "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

My favourite innings will be brian lara vs aussies at barbados (150 odd runs) .
    Hala Madrid!!

Comment

VVS Laxman's 281 vs Oz.

Wasim Akrams 257* vs Zim
      "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

When you look point out an innings if you could guys poinyed out those which were under some serious pressure that would be great. Brian Lara's 150 odd at barbados or laxman's 281 were both great examples. keep going guys.
        "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X