NATO-Yugoslavia 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO-Yugoslavia 1999.

What do you think about bombing of Yugoslavia(now Serbia and Montenegro) in 1999 by USA and its European allies.
    Personally I think it was a terrible act.

Originally posted by RedStar
    What do you think about bombing of Yugoslavia(now Serbia and Montenegro) in 1999 by USA and its European allies.
    And I think you're a provocatuer and a troll.

Be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
      And I think you're a provocatuer and a troll.

Be gone.
      What the hell are you doing up? ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
        What the hell are you doing up? ;)

-dale
        Keeping the world safe from commies, terrorists and trolls.

You're welcome.

Comment

Purty good watch tonight. [Had to take that last sentence out. Just being careful.]
          Last edited by Bluesman; 09 Sep 05,, 10:25.

Comment

It was an appropriate response to ethnic cleansing by Serbians.
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

The Serbs screwed up by refusing to hire the proper New York public relations firm.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                The Serbs screwed up by refusing to hire the proper New York public relations firm.
                :) they still do!

Comment

Originally posted by Garry
                  :) they still do!
                  Is that why Milosevic didn't hire a lawyer too?
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                    Hehe. Well I guess in order to stop the crimes by both sides we had to choose one. The serbs were more eastern/russian oriented in ideology and government, so it seemed natural that they would be the ones to bomb.

Comment

Oh gee, that's really nice.

We had Islamic terrorists, a bunch of Nazi Facists, and Stalinist commies. Yes, we really knew how to choose sides.

Comment

I think it showed exactly what the UN is made of. Genocide should never be tolerated and those who would ignore it have the same blood on their hands as the people who commit it.
                        F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

A terrible act my ass! Not to mention that when I was in Belgrade I saw first hand how accurate the bombings where as they haven't bothered fixing them. It's not like the UN carpet bombed the place. We used F-18's and such not B-17's.

Oh and rigging a child to explosives in the hope that some sucker picks the kid up in an empty house is not cool. They had it coming end of story.
                          Originally posted by GVChamp
                          College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
                            I think it showed exactly what the UN is made of. Genocide should never be tolerated and those who would ignore it have the same blood on their hands as the people who commit it.
                            The UN ignored the ethnic cleansing just like they do everwhere else. It was NATO that launched the air war and a NATO ground force that kept the peace untill it was recently replaced by a EU force. The UN was and is nowhere to be seen.

Comment

The UN currently exists to maintain the status quo. Nothing more, nothing less. The organisation it was supposed to be has been dead for a long time.
                              F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Working...
                              X