PDA

View Full Version : Photos from some middle-size cities in China

oneman28
05 Sep 05,, 03:20
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=226382&page=1&pp=20

Some cities are rich, for example: Huizhou, Wenling, Nantong in Chinese standard.
Many others are normal Chinese cities.

VayuSena
05 Sep 05,, 05:24
Nice pictures. China has hte potential to be a true superpower like America...but it wont be until it cleans up its human rights record and the remaining communistic elements in its government.

Sameer
05 Sep 05,, 06:16
hehe i start posting pics of Indian cities and a person from a certain country who has a complex about a much bigger country starts posting pics of cities. :)

VayuSena
05 Sep 05,, 07:05
Heh, i think we are the only people who have ever replyed to his posts.

oneman28
05 Sep 05,, 07:27
Where is yours? This is about middle size cities.

Where are the photos from the similar cities in another country?

Chind has hundreds of this kind of cities from east to west. Chinese are doing more than just cheap talking.

Heh, i think we are the only people who have ever replyed to his posts.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you reply or not. If you check back further, you will find you are not the persons to reply to my posts.

lemontree
05 Sep 05,, 08:10
Chind has hundreds of this kind of cities from east to west. Chinese are doing more than just cheap talking.

It seems that the steps are more like window dressing. The details are shabby. Good roads and nice tall and shinny buildings are impressive.
How about talking about the poor domestic air service and lack of service on international routes - like running out of beverages on an international flight (45 mins after take off) or the poor inflight services on domestic flights (plain bread and butter and a biscut for a snack). Even Biman (BD airline) serves better stuff. And the poor customer service by cancelling a flight and not bothering to inform passengers.
or...
Lets talk about electrical power cuts in Beijing for instance.

oneman28
05 Sep 05,, 08:45
It seems that the steps are more like window dressing. The details are shabby. Good roads and nice tall and shinny buildings are impressive.
How about talking about the poor domestic air service and lack of service on international routes - like running out of beverages on an international flight (45 mins after take off) or the poor inflight services on domestic flights (plain bread and butter and a biscut for a snack). Even Biman (BD airline) serves better stuff. And the poor customer service by cancelling a flight and not bothering to inform passengers.
or...
Lets talk about electrical power cuts in Beijing for instance.

It is a windows dressing, yeah, you can think in that way if it can make you feel better.

China air service has about 800 planes flying around the world. It is biggger than many countries and growing fast.

Power supply? yeah, has some problem now due to the fast industry expansion (16% increase each year). But China has about 440 million KW capacity. It is still bigggger than many other countries tooooo. 70 million KW capacity is being added each year now. The difficulty will get over in one or two years.

Sameer
05 Sep 05,, 16:52
One wonders if the Chinese nationalist is really Chinese or a resident of a country to the west of India. :)

But China is a great country though, i have been there, Pakistani China complex not withstanding.

VayuSena
05 Sep 05,, 17:56
One wonders if the Chinese nationalist is really Chinese or a resident of a country to the west of India. :)

But China is a great country though, i have been there, Pakistani China complex not withstanding.
Yeah, this guy probably is from a certain country to the west of India. I have never seen any Chinese person who is so obsessed with posting stuff about his own country for no reason at all...but i ahve seen plenty of ***** who love to post stuff about China since they dream that China will make them a world power.

Sameer
05 Sep 05,, 18:38
There is him and there is Hongkongfuey, the Chinese, cough cough Pakistani cough cough that creates countless Kashmir threads. :)

The two forum village oracles. :)

VayuSena
05 Sep 05,, 19:16
It is so sad that these guys from that coutnry to our west cant even admit where they are actually from. Hey oneman28, why dont you prove to us that you are Chinese?

oneman28 is also a member of the PDF...and i am kind of doubtful that a self respecting CHinese guy would waste his ime talking to all the 12 year olds in the PDF when he could isntead be talking to Chinese people about China instaed.

Sameer
05 Sep 05,, 20:10
It is so sad that these guys from that coutnry to our west cant even admit where they are actually from. Hey oneman28, why dont you prove to us that you are Chinese?

oneman28 is also a member of the PDF...and i am kind of doubtful that a self respecting CHinese guy would waste his ime talking to all the 12 year olds in the PDF when he could isntead be talking to Chinese people about China instaed.

It would appear that our pakistani friends would rather be Chinese than Pakistani, in the post 911 world, i dont blame them, in London, so many of them get the bad eye because of a few Pakistani educated terrorists. Life is sad like that and I guess we can understand them. Poor lads.

oneman28
06 Sep 05,, 04:23
it's fun to see some guys here feeled so offensive when I posted some pics to show the positive side of China.

There are so many threads here too to show the positive side (some are even only talking) of other countries. Those guys just feel happy.

Is it jealous or just a simple hatred towards China? This forum need a psycho doc for those guys.

I will post more when I have time.

Haha.

lemontree
06 Sep 05,, 13:20
China air service has about 800 planes flying around the world. It is biggger than many countries and growing fast.

My friend Air China is a state owned airline with a fleet of 69 aircraft as of 2005. Where did you get the figure of 800 hundred?...
Besides it has very poor quality of service compared of all Indian airline companies (both private and state owned). I was shocked by the feed back I got from my younger brother who went on business to Shanghai and Beijing. I was under the impression that every thing in China was miles ahead of India.

it's fun to see some guys here feeled so offensive when I posted some pics to show the positive side of China.

There are so many threads here too to show the positive side (some are even only talking) of other countries. Those guys just feel happy.
Even I use to get impressed and at times envious of the speed of development. Now I am not so impressed after hearing about the details.

oneman28
06 Sep 05,, 14:00
My friend Air China is a state owned airline with a fleet of 69 aircraft as of 2005. Where did you get the figure of 800 hundred?...
Besides it has very poor quality of service compared of all Indian airline companies (both private and state owned). I was shocked by the feed back I got from my younger brother who went on business to Shanghai and Beijing. I was under the impression that every thing in China was miles ahead of India.

Even I use to get impressed and at times envious of the speed of development. Now I am not so impressed after hearing about the details.

China's Boeing Fleet
As of March 2005, 501 of the 802 jetliners operating in China were Boeing airplanes (excluding Hong Kong and Macao). The Boeing unit market share in China is 63 percent and seat market share is 67 percent.

http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/boechina.html

I don't compare china with India. But honestly, China's fleet is only half of America's. You know how many planes India is using.

lemontree
08 Sep 05,, 08:04
China's Boeing Fleet
As of March 2005, 501 of the 802 jetliners operating in China were Boeing airplanes (excluding Hong Kong and Macao). The Boeing unit market share in China is 63 percent and seat market share is 67 percent.

http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/boechina.html

I don't compare china with India. But honestly, China's fleet is only half of America's. You know how many planes India is using.
I was only mentioning "Air China" and not the other airlines in PRC. Cathey Pacific is a different category of airline, but then it owes its origins to a different set of ideology and business ethics.

Aryan
08 Sep 05,, 16:12
Nice pictures Oneman..

Sameer
08 Sep 05,, 18:25

Is it jealous or just a simple hatred towards China? This forum need a psycho doc for those guys.

I will post more when I have time.

Haha.

There is no need to say "haha" afterall I assume you are an adult. China is a great country with a fast growing economy and a great history and culture, there is no reason why you should not post posetives but creating endless threads about every singleposetive news item about China is ridiculous, create one Chinese related thread and post everything there unless its a BIG BIG news deserving of a seperate thread. The same logic goes for Indian thread starters.