Media question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media question

I keep hearing the media saying that the armed mobs and the cops in New Orleans are walking around with AK-47's, is this true or is the media just saying that because they are stupid and dont know any better?

Like when the INS Special Operations Division smashed their way into the house that the Cuban kid (Elian Gonzalez I think it was) was in a few years back they had MP5A4's and the media was reffering to them as carrying "M-16's"; I was laughing so hard especially when the guest said he served in the military and corrected him and the news guy looked so embarrased lol.

To the media, all assault weapons (especially when used by bad guys) are AK47's. The mention of it already has an evil undertone.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Anything that can fire a bullet is bad m'kay. All such devises must be brought under a negative light so we can brainwash people into giving up their fireams. Then we can foist our will on the unarmed population, cause they would shoot us once they know what we were really up to m'kay.

Seriously, When will these media morons learn that freedom of speach will last about ten seconds after the right to bear arms is given up/taken away. Take guns away from criminals?...sure, but you have nothing to fear from an armed law abiding citizen unless YOU are up to something.
      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Know when they'll learn Bonehead?

10 seconds after the right to keep and bear arms is taken away.

Just like you prophesized above.

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
          X