X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French judge suspended for masturbating in courtroom

Unbelievable
    Mon October 20, 2003 09:31 AM ET
    BORDEAUX, France (Reuters) - A French judge was placed under official investigation for "sexual exposure" in a courtroom, prosecutors said on Friday, after a newspaper reported the judge masturbated while a lawyer pleaded her case.
    The 39-year old judge masturbated for several minutes on Wednesday while listening to a female lawyer addressing the court in a case dealing with a dispute between neighbors, regional paper La Charente Libre said.

One of the paper's reporters saw the judge "making unambiguous gestures after discretely lifting his judicial robe and opening his trousers," it said.

The judge was temporarily suspended from his professional duties and examined by a psychiatrist, a prosecutor in the southwestern town of Angouleme said.

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml...toryID=3647753
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

It could be that he was not so discreetly communicating what he thought of the defense attorneys arguments...

LOL

Comment

LOL

ahhh! those 3 minutes :D
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

French are sexy.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
          French are sexy.
          She must have been.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

ROFLMAO
            Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

what a horny bastard :dbanana

Comment

Guess they really are naked under those black robes. :LOL

Comment

I think the blowjob under the black robe is much funnier. Not that this wasn't funny... :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                  X