Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Young Pelton loves getting fan mail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Young Pelton loves getting fan mail...

Hope at least some of you have stock in glass houses, supply & demand is about to drive shares through the roof.

Originally posted by RYP
    Subject: NOT TRUE ABOUT CHECHNYA
    Date: August 23, 2005 6:25:26 PM PDT
    To: [email protected]

To whom it may concern. ( other words, to the man spreading lies via internet about situation and facts about Chechnya )

I would like to congratulate you on your skill of writing fairy tales about poor Chechen peasants whom are meticulously are exterminated by Russian federal troops.
    But truth is, people like you, all over America and England, that sympathize with this barbarian race, make me sick, and I wish I can beat some sense into you idiots about how liberals like you are the reason why the federal troops have problems finishing the job over in that **** hole.

Let me let you know, EVERY single Chechen in Chechnya, is a murderous coward. Because of web sites like yours, Chechens are view all over the world ( mostly by imbeciles like your self ) as a brave, honorable, kind, and giving people.
    Chechens, are brave alright, when it comes to beheading 19 year old conscripts from engineering brigades and radio posts.
    And they are anything but giving and kind.
    Chechens are animals, every single one of them. Women, children, old and young.
    Perhaps its fun for you Muslim loving loser, to describe them to the rest of the world as suffering people, but one thing you forget to mention is thousands of innocent ethnic Russians they have enslaved before the first war, how many they burned with gasoline on the streets of Grozny simply because they weren’t Chechen or and muslim, how many thousands of innocent young soldiers whom were simply there to contain the peace they kidnapped and murdered.
    How about people they kidnapped during their so called “de facto freedom “ ???
    Com on man, you must be crazy for looking at Chechens and their cause as something noble.
    These people have been attacking other nations for hundreds of years.
    They have betrayed the Soviet Union during WW2.
    Im glad that Russia is there controlling the situation, and im glad that you will still be around to see that ****in place be turned into a parking lot.
    There is two kinds of Chechens in this world, a good dead one, and a bad alive one.
    The end.

As fate would have it I came across this same line of reasoning.

http://www.collisioncommentary.com/a....html#comments (in the comments)

Comment

Working...
    X