Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo Cons

NEO CONS

WHY ARE THEY IGNORANT? OR WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM THEM NOT TO BE?

Re: Neo Cons

Originally posted by tw-acs
    NEO CONS

What did you turn troll on us? You shouldn't just start a tread with the express purpose of attacking people.

Comment

What i want to know is WHAT THE FUNK IS A NEO CON???

Are you really so ignorant that you fail to see that a 'neo con' is just a new catchy name for what a conservative has ALWAYS been in the United States?

What i want to know, is when did the democratic party become for all intents and purposes the SOCAILIST party?

Oh, right....FDR.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

Are you really so ignorant that you fail to see that a 'neo con' is just a new catchy name for what a conservative has ALWAYS been in the United States?
        shhhh....Don't tell anyone. We got there panties all in a bunch because they think we're some new radical movement.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          heheh.. that was my first thought. My second was to assume it was something negative about conservatives/republicans because it cam from TW, this was reinforced after I read Snipes post.
          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

It's a term the Demz invented to scare eachother into voting socailist....er....democrat.

Comment

Re: Neo Cons

Originally posted by tw-acs
              NEO CONS

You could take the most well-informed Democrat, and the most well-informed Republican, and they will disagree on everything. Doesn't mean one or the other is ignorant. They just don't agree.

Neo-con, that's a largely cooked up term as of late.
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Neo conservatives are quite different to traditional conservatives. Strom Thurmond was a conservative.

Bush is not. Sure, he has some aspects of social conservatiism about him (especially with regards to abortion), but largely his policy is economic.

You guys seem to equate conservatives with trade liberalisation, but that is not the case at all. Conservatives raise tarriffs as often as the lower them. Essentially the difference between conservatives and radicals is exactly that. Conservatives like to maintain the status quo, and be tight fisted. Radicals want big change, and are willing to spend bucketloads on it.

Neo cons are a new force. They kinda like the way things are, but are also willing to spend shitloads of cash.

And to whoever said neo-cons are the same as conservatives all through history... I wasn't aware that you guys supported slavery and segregation. I wasn't aware that you guys liked Christianity all that much.
                SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Strom thurmond was a reactionary.

Bush is a regular old conservative.

Whatever it is you think you are spying from afar, you are wrong.

A am a 'neo con', and i have been since LONG before the term was invented by democratic strategists to scare the centrist voters into voting socailist...er....democrat.

A neo-con is just a good old fashioned conservative.

Comment

"And to whoever said neo-cons are the same as conservatives all through history... I wasn't aware that you guys supported slavery and segregation. I wasn't aware that you guys liked Christianity all that much."

That's a Religious right conservative, AKA a far right conservative.

Comment

Exactly. Throughout American history, the GOP has been more libertarian then socaial conservative.

Comment

i could care less!

Give us food and money to spend :D and yeah let live us free as we do now!!
                        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I'll earn my own money and provide my own food thank you.

And i have freedom because it's either live free or die free. Either way, i am free. I ask no man for his leave to live my life free.

Comment

Neo-con is a contrived term, nobody in government calls themselves a neo-con, their enemies do.
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

If we look at the political spectrum we see taht we have the left as an extreme and neo con as an extreme.

Just as you say neo con (the term) may be used to pursuade a vote in a direction, the same may be attributed to saying someone is left, way left, out in left field, a leftist or whatever other derivation of left you can concieve.

You probably read the the thread's origianal question and thought why would someone post that. I can give you a reason. To find intelligence.

Have we seen intelligence on this thread? Of course we have but the devastating is true that the intelligence is of the minority.

I first thought of entering the term Neo Con into my vocabulary when i was watchin the TV, the news i forget which channel (tv is a drug and it does that stuff to people) however I do recall a conservative referring to the Neo Cons as being way out there and they have gone too far. Thus if a conservative refers to other political persons as Neo Cons then conservatices and Neo Cons are not the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X