Which would win, Butter Cookies or Peanut Brownies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would win, Butter Cookies or Peanut Brownies

No outside influence, no weaponry, just cookie vs brownie, which would win?
    Butter Cookie
    70.83%
    Peanut Brownie
    16.67%
    Sorry but I'm for Wafers
    12.50%
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Well, naturally, the butter cookies would be more powerful, but do they have the WILL to win?

Butter cookies have a tendency to be slow to anger and are always trying to avoid conflict. Brownies interpret this as weakness, and a reluctance to fight.

So, if the butter cookie believes the sacrifice is worth it, the brownies have no chance.

Comment

Pfft, dunk them both in chocolate milk and nobody will know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
        Your lust for chemical warfare disturbs me Sir
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Just step on them all, God will know his own snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
            Colonel,

Yes indeed.

Chocolate milk is surely the answer, with black currants better still. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
              Just step on them all, God will know his own snacks.
              Neca eos hommes, Deus suos agnoscet.

Comment

4 to three, a narrow win
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Too small a sample. More voters...with the RIGHT opinion...are needed.

Comment

The polls have been reopened to take into account absentee ballots, fraud, and other things of that nature.

EDIT: Now that I look at who voted for who, there actually WAS fraud. Somebody managed to vote twice...except it didn't really change the result since he voted for both sides.
                    Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 24 Apr 06,, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                      No outside influence, no weaponry, just cookie vs brownie, which would win?
                      This is like asking which is better, the M14 or FN SLR.

Some questions just have no "Right" answer. I voted according to my own prejudices...

Comment

parihaka voted for Peanut Brownie! Butter Cookies feel cheated & decieted!
                        Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

I'm a kafir, I voted for the wafers!
                          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Butter cookies still rule!
                            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

I like pie.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                              X