Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bullet-proof butter cookie: impossible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bullet-proof butter cookie: impossible?

You can't tell me that with all the big brains in this country, we can't make a butter cookie that is impervious to small-arms fire.

Dude, butter cookies are awesome.
    One variant of them which are especially good are Springerlies. The dough is very thick, and holds its shape while baking, allowing the baker to use special molds to impress intricate designs.

But your post doesn't make sense at all to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
      You can't tell me that with all the big brains in this country, we can't make a butter cookie that is impervious to small-arms fire.
      God forbid she should ever read this but my wife has already cracked this, not only are they bulletproof but you could use them as anti tank missiles
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

My step mom did a number on her biscuts around the time of the gulf war. I suggested we send them over to be used to fill in the Iraqi anti tank ditches. Im sure those biscuts would stop DU rounds as well as support 70+ton tanks.

Comment

on the opposite Side of this "Granny Empire" rest her soul used to make anti-personal Apple crisp stuff was like napalm.

Comment

Lol, we need more of these HIlarious, useless posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman

Simple, ask my sister to bake them.
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

We should create an edible butter cookie resistant to Thermite.

Comment

Lace them with poison and place them out like land mines. They will drop like flies, and no shooting necessary. ;)

Comment

Ah crap. I'm out of ideas now.
                    Oh, this has all gone to Hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                      God forbid she should ever read this but my wife has already cracked this, not only are they bulletproof but you could use them as anti tank missiles
                      This deserves to be said again and ****ins added in
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Submit a proposal to the MoD and get yersel' some o' that sweet Reasearch and Development munny.

War profiteering ain't so bad...now that I'm in the bidniss!

Comment

You'd have to have pretty bad tastes, to bring your fire to bear on a little harmless butter-cookie.
                          ~Skullstorm17 A.K.A. kappe pwnz

Comment

Originally posted by Skullstorm17 View Post
                            You'd have to have pretty bad tastes, to bring your fire to bear on a little harmless butter-cookie.
                            Please look at the age of a thread before posting. In case it's something relevant, you can resurrect it, as happened with the Bomb Mecca thread, which now grows and thrives, but when it's the case of threads like this, especially with inside jokes, please don't bother resurrecting them.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Please look at the age of a thread before posting. In case it's something relevant, you can resurrect it, as happened with the Bomb Mecca thread, which now grows and thrives, but when it's the case of threads like this, especially with inside jokes, please don't bother resurrecting them.
                              On the contrary, I believe you need to do your history regarding the reknown butter cookie here at WAB.

The butter cookie will never, I repeat, never become passe' here at WAB.

Secondly, inside joke threads are what has made our Pub forum so popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X