Porsche...there is no substitute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche...there is no substitute.

Just screwing with the image posting options, so here are a few shots of my baby that i used as the test medium.

head on

Comment

Nice car, great background! I miss the woods, I've been stuck in the city for too long.

This is mine. She's 10, but she only has 55K miles. :8
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Re: Porsche...there is no substitute.

Originally posted by M21Sniper
        Just screwing with the image posting options, so here are a few shots of my baby that i used as the test medium.
        Where were these pics taken? They look like the back roads around Speedwell lake & The small Mountains in the area.

Wouldn't it be fun to find a Blackhawk traveling the same direction you are in your Porsche?

Comment

In a straight line i'd smoke that Crash Hawk. :)

These pix were taken in the mountains of North Central Pa.

Nice TA, btw.

Mine is 20, and has 75,000 miles. :)

Comment

Here's another one, just cause i'm bored...

Comment

A nice effects shot..

Comment

Alright wiseguy, how'd you get such huge pictures through the size-limiter? :sniper
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Awesome car.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                    Alright wiseguy, how'd you get such huge pictures through the size-limiter? :sniper
                    he doesn't have to follow the rules...."do as I say" and all that....

oh no... a 2nd Lt.... Tophatter are you gonna start tripping over your self, and give cotradicting orders?
                    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Hell no...I'm ashamed of my new rank. I liked being a Command Sergeant Major alot better. Maybe I'll ditch the rank and come up with something witty.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Hey Lt, your rank is upside down!

LOL

I didn't know there WAS a size limiter....LOL

Thanx Gio!!!

Comment

"Rank is upside down" :LOL Good one Sniper.

Speaking of which, and not that anybody seems to use the rank avatars, but are there plans to have officer rank avatars?

Comment

Working...
                          X