A good cheap pistol carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good cheap pistol carbine

What do you reccomend for a pistol carbine.

Define 'pistol carbine'.

Comment

maybe he meant this: according to world.guns.ru a "Commercial Parabellum carbine in 7.65mm Luger/Para with additional grip safety"

there are buttstock extensions for quite a lot of handguns (ie the Glock-Series)

Comment

Calico. Thos things are awesome. My local gun shop (newhollandsports.com) has a couple of those for sale afor around $1000. One with a 50-round mag, one with 100. Two different versions, though.

Comment

I heard the Calico was a piece of crap, especially when it came to reliability.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

The Calico IS a piece of crap, and so is the Tec-9, and so is the Mac-10, and so are all SMGs that small.

Comment

They're effective in semi-auto mode to about 30 yards. But so are most pistols.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I'd give you a hundred dollars if you could hit the X ring from 30 yards with any of the weapons i just named. ;)

Comment

Oh, it's possible. You might have to go through the entire magazine to get an X ring, but you could pull it off. ;)

Comment

LOL....that almost proves my point. ;)

With my 9mm S&W pistol i can hit X at 30 yds with every round...and it holds damned near as many bullets.

Comment

This works for me.

Don

Comment

LOL, no M-1/M-2 carbines on my "Junk gun" list.

Great weapons for what they're designed to do.

PS: Your kid is a beauty. :)

Comment

lol now if I was old enough to buy a gun. I would be in business ;)

Comment

Assuming that you mean a pistol-caliber carbine, I really enjoy my beretta storm in 9mm. Cheap to shoot and quite accurate. I put a cheap red dot sight on top co-witnessed with the iron sights and i can hit center mass all day at 100 yards. Yes, I know bullet effect at that range wouldn't be much, but its a blast to shoot. Not really "cheap" at $600. though.
                            Rule 303

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed
                              lol now if I was old enough to buy a gun. I would be in business ;)
                              Hey same here, I'd get a Calico just for the looks; I'm sure it'd b great for gang wars, where it's all spray and pray.
                              Can't beat a 100-round mag.

Comment

Working...
                              X