• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan Independence Day at City Hall in Toronto

Independence day celebration at City Hall in Downtown Toronto
    August 14, 2005
    Attached Files
    Last edited by arkhan; 14 Aug 05,, 22:05.

I'd go. I'd like to check out the vittles mostly...
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Damn! if not for those flags and balloons, I wouldnt be able to differentiate the Pakistanis from us Indians.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Is this the ARKhan from paktribune?

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
          Is this the ARKhan from paktribune?

NO, I am not from Paktribune. I live in Toronto and today went to see the celebration and thought to share with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by arkhan
            NO, I am not from Paktribune. I live in Toronto and today went to see the celebration and thought to share with you guys.
            Thanks ;)
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Man The spirit of Dubai was at its best today. Indians and Pakistanis partied for like gods knows till when.

My heads still spinning. Movenpick Hotel, organized a party that started on the 14th evening and went on till 15th in the morning. Awesome fun. The dance floors were packed with 400 Pakistanis and 400 Indians. Everyone got so wasted, ended with the national anthems.

Pictures later, after I get a hold of myself. I even got myself a tiny Indian flag. I had all my little Pakistani accessories that I distributed all around the club, with the managements permission of course. They explained they don't have any to give away since, their contact in Pak couldn't deliver it on time.

OMG if I don't hear that "Dass bahanay karke legaya dil" song and Atif Aslam ever, it'll be too soon. We made an entrace into the club with a caravan of 10 S500's. Awesome stuff.

My ears are ringing. Bye.

Comment

Oh and the funniest **** of them all. We made a small Indo-Pak group in there. They're so we kept requesting mixed songs and even sung Dil Dil Pakistan. Then 2 guys from OUR peace loving group ended up fighting. One Indian and Pakistani (after the party was over, thankfully).... Over a Chinese girl ;). Dubai rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                  Oh and the funniest **** of them all. We made a small Indo-Pak group in there. They're so we kept requesting mixed songs and even sung Dil Dil Pakistan. Then 2 guys from OUR peace loving group ended up fighting. One Indian and Pakistani (after the party was over, thankfully).... Over a Chinese girl ;). Dubai rocks.
                  Awesome NOW V realise that V stand UNIted

GO pakistan and go INDIA

Thanx Guys

Comment

Indians and Pakistanis have no reason to hate each other. Politicians, terrorists and PDF members(they are borderline terrorists) just incite hatred.

Comment

Working...
                    X