14 Aug 05,, 22:25
Independence day celebration at City Hall in Downtown Toronto
August 14, 2005

Confed999
14 Aug 05,, 22:29
I'd go. :cool: I'd like to check out the vittles mostly... :redface:

hammer
14 Aug 05,, 22:57
Damn! if not for those flags and balloons, I wouldnt be able to differentiate the Pakistanis from us Indians.

Aryan
15 Aug 05,, 00:31
Is this the ARKhan from paktribune?

arkhan
15 Aug 05,, 00:52
Is this the ARKhan from paktribune?

NO, I am not from Paktribune. I live in Toronto and today went to see the celebration and thought to share with you guys.

Confed999
15 Aug 05,, 01:19
NO, I am not from Paktribune. I live in Toronto and today went to see the celebration and thought to share with you guys.
Thanks ;)

Asim Aquil
15 Aug 05,, 01:37
Man The spirit of Dubai was at its best today. Indians and Pakistanis partied for like gods knows till when.

My heads still spinning. Movenpick Hotel, organized a party that started on the 14th evening and went on till 15th in the morning. Awesome fun. The dance floors were packed with 400 Pakistanis and 400 Indians. Everyone got so wasted, ended with the national anthems.

Pictures later, after I get a hold of myself. I even got myself a tiny Indian flag. I had all my little Pakistani accessories that I distributed all around the club, with the managements permission of course. They explained they don't have any to give away since, their contact in Pak couldn't deliver it on time.

OMG if I don't hear that "Dass bahanay karke legaya dil" song and Atif Aslam ever, it'll be too soon. We made an entrace into the club with a caravan of 10 S500's. Awesome stuff.

My ears are ringing. Bye.

Asim Aquil
15 Aug 05,, 01:42
Oh and the funniest **** of them all. We made a small Indo-Pak group in there. They're so we kept requesting mixed songs and even sung Dil Dil Pakistan. Then 2 guys from OUR peace loving group ended up fighting. One Indian and Pakistani (after the party was over, thankfully).... Over a Chinese girl ;). Dubai rocks.

Proud Indian
15 Aug 05,, 05:13
Oh and the funniest **** of them all. We made a small Indo-Pak group in there. They're so we kept requesting mixed songs and even sung Dil Dil Pakistan. Then 2 guys from OUR peace loving group ended up fighting. One Indian and Pakistani (after the party was over, thankfully).... Over a Chinese girl ;). Dubai rocks.

Awesome NOW V realise that V stand UNIted

GO pakistan and go INDIA

Thanx Guys

Su-47MKI
15 Aug 05,, 07:33
Indians and Pakistanis have no reason to hate each other. Politicians, terrorists and PDF members(they are borderline terrorists) just incite hatred.