Last Meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Meals

Ever thought what would you want if you had only 1 hour to live. Well here is what some inmates had for their final meal.

http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html
    "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Originally posted by sparten
    Ever thought what would you want if you had only 1 hour to live. Well here is what some inmates had for their final meal.

http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html

I am going to need more than an hour for this, and maybe if they could bring in a disco ball, but this is what I would want, in this order:

A 'Dark Mexican' shot (Jager & Tequilla)
    1 slice of Chicago Style Deep Dish pizza
    Chicken tamale with mole' sauce
    A glass of horchata
    Fries from Bojangles w/ gravy (the only thing I miss from NC)
    Another shot as above
    Slice of Chocolate Eclair cake from Portillo's
    A Margarita, on the rocks, easy on the rocks
    Just for fun, let's add another shot!
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I heard that most people stop eating a day before execution.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
        I heard that most people stop eating a day before execution.

In that case, just bring me the three shots, horchata and the two margaritas.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Without a doubt, my mother's Chicken biryani.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
            In that case, just bring me the three shots, horchata and the two margaritas.
            Just can't resist getting smashed one more time before the hereafter eh?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

California Rolls (Sushi)
              Japanese-style Teriyaki Chicken w/ fried rice
              Cherry-lime slush from Sonic
              A shitload of coffee ice cream

Sounds kinda unusual, but there it is.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Just can't resist getting smashed one more time before the hereafter eh?
                You're right...make it four shots and three Margarita's

Comment

If I was allergic to, say peanut butter, I'd have a crapload of pbjs. Then, when I am executed, my face would be all red and bloated. After my death, my family'd be able to sue the prison for cruel and unusual punishment, aka force-feeding me stuff I'm allergic to so my death'd at least screw the government outa some cash.

That's the plan anyways....

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo
                    If I was allergic to, say peanut butter, I'd have a crapload of pbjs. Then, when I am executed, my face would be all red and bloated. After my death, my family'd be able to sue the prison for cruel and unusual punishment, aka force-feeding me stuff I'm allergic to so my death'd at least screw the government outa some cash.

That's the plan anyways....
                    Good luck with that plan...Let me know how that works out for ya'.
                    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      Good luck with that plan...Let me know how that works out for ya'.
                      ;)
                      You'll have to leave your telephone number with his relatives to get the results of that plan

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Cake. Chocolate ****ing cake. And pepsi.

two of my most favorite things in the world.

Comment

Something so greasy and fat that it gives me instant trombosis. Don't want to give them any satisfaction.

btw reading those menues, looks like somebody already had my same idea.

Comment

Perfectly grilled NY Strip steak (medium rare) with grilled onions and a little A1 streak sauce.
                            A big glass of red PowerAde.
                            Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce.

Comment

A plate of seekh kebab with Naan.A mushroom steak. After the meal, I would take the steak knief and well, cut my own main artrey. Lot faster that way.
                              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X