Check this out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out....

Gun battle between terrorists and Paramilitary forces in Kashmir.

The terrorists made an unsuccessful attempt to storm in to Kashmir Chief Minister's residence by throwing away grenades and random shooting.

Note the terrorist body being hauled by the security forces. Check out his head !!

:devil2
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

YAWN!

seen it wayy too many times to care anymore.

Comment

he must have quite a headache, care for some asprin?

Comment

Originally posted by PiggyWiggy
        YAWN!

seen it wayy too many times to care anymore.
        oh but i do care! one less bastard to worry about ! it gives me real pleasure to see that pic!!:dbanana

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          oh but i do care! one less bastard to worry about ! it gives me real pleasure to see that pic!!:dbanana
          Jay
          Sorry to butt in late, but you are mistaken. That wounded chap is a security force guy and not a terrorist. Please note the khaki pant and anklets on the right.
          May God bless his soul.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

need to learn a few things about carrying the dead. Something might fall out! And dude, post some hot chick's pictures man, nobody wants to see this.

Although check out the sunrays bouncing off those dust particles.

Comment

Lemon tree , i remember reading in The Hindu , that fellow is a fidayeen in army fatigues, he was killed later near the CM's house. Not one of ours.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                ... post some hot chick's pictures man, nobody
                You bet...thats why I have posted a few there to keep the thread from getting relegated to the end. :)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                  Jay
                  Sorry to butt in late, but you are mistaken. That wounded chap is a security force guy and not a terrorist. Please note the khaki pant and anklets on the right.
                  May God bless his soul.
                  Well, he was this high profile terrorist who was shot in head, he is not our guy...I'm positive!

Comment

Working...
                  X