PDA

View Full Version : My Sweet ass car.

SovietHonor
10 Aug 05,, 21:24
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/EpyonMelee/330i.jpg

TopHatter
10 Aug 05,, 21:29
[QUOTE=SovietHonor[/QUOTE]

Nice set of wheels....though with your screen name, I would have thought you'd have a GAZ Volga or something ;)

SovietHonor
10 Aug 05,, 21:38
thank you, those are actually torque machines when in 8 form.

THL
11 Aug 05,, 01:26
SovietHonor.....WoW!

So here you all are posting pictures of your gorgeous cars, while I am driving around in my typical white Yuppie SUV. So I thought, I would at least post a picture of my daughters jeep, since it is so much cooler than mine...

Bill
11 Aug 05,, 02:36
What model is the Beemer?

SovietHonor
11 Aug 05,, 04:20
2006 330i.

Capitalism wonders.

You have a beautiful daugher Liberals.

TopHatter
11 Aug 05,, 04:29
2006 330i.

Capitalism wonders.

Out of curiousity, what city do you live in?

Very nice by the way :)

SovietHonor
11 Aug 05,, 04:32
St.Augustine, Florida. Thank you.

sparten
11 Aug 05,, 08:00
SovietHonor.....WoW!

So here you all are posting pictures of your gorgeous cars, while I am driving around in my typical white Yuppie SUV. So I thought, I would at least post a picture of my daughters jeep, since it is so much cooler than mine...

You have a beautiful child ma'am.

THL
11 Aug 05,, 13:16
St.Augustine, Florida. Thank you.

That was a mistake - I have no idea how far you are from Ft Myers, but TopHat should be dropping in on you very soon, now. ;)

TopHatter
11 Aug 05,, 23:19
That was a mistake - I have no idea how far you are from Ft Myers, but TopHat should be dropping in on you very soon, now. ;)

Nah, he's way the heck up on the north end of the state and the Atlantic Coast to boot :)

Asim Aquil
11 Aug 05,, 23:31
SovietHonor.....WoW!

What no solar panels?

THL
12 Aug 05,, 00:16
What no solar panels?

Those were an after market add on so I was worried that adding them may void the warranty.

Su-47MKI
12 Aug 05,, 01:51
My gas guzzling car that hits my wallet hard everytime i fill up the tank(since the gas is around $3 per gallon out here)...

http://www.carshowing.com/maheshkhatwani/mercedes00_s500/main.jpg

Well...this isn't my actual car, but it is the exact same model, same color and has the same wheels...basically, it looks exactly the same. I'll take a picture of my car later.

SovietHonor
12 Aug 05,, 02:36
id still take my 750i over that.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/EpyonMelee/DSCF0209.jpg

Su-47MKI
12 Aug 05,, 06:15
yeah, so would i...but, i purchased my car in 2000 when its only competitors were the BMW 740iL and the Lexus LS400. The 750 is great...it has 58 more hp than my car, is much faster, and it costs 20k less. But nowadays, the mechanical and electrical quality of BMW and Mercedes has gone down and i've heard a lot of horror stories(my friends 2004 S55 AMG was severly damaged when its suspension collapsed on the freeway... and i have heard that the 7-series is riddled with electronic problems). The only big car on the market without those problems is the Lexus LS430...and i don't like the way it looks, so i'm gonna stick with my car for now.

Jay
12 Aug 05,, 07:54
Its Mercedes which is getting bad rankings in JD coz of poor electrical and mechanical construction, not BMW, they are always consistent.

Su-47MKI
12 Aug 05,, 17:19
Its Mercedes which is getting bad rankings in JD coz of poor electrical and mechanical construction, not BMW, they are always consistent.
I was actually gonna trade in my S500 for a 745i in 2002, but the dealer told me that the 2002 745 was the worst car that BMW had ever built because of its numerous electronic problems. I heard reports about these electronic problems in both MB and BMW even after that. I guess thats what happens when you ahve so many electronic devices working together in a car. Anyway, i think all of BMWs problems lie in their iDrive system. Thats the thing i hear a lot of people complaining about. I haven't heard about any electircal problems in cars that do not have that system.