Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorism? Jammu &Kashmir GDP Grows at more then 10% !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorism? Jammu &Kashmir GDP Grows at more then 10% !!!!

http://www1.economictimes.indiatimes...49,curpg-2.cms

How much is the Pakiatan Occupiued Kashmir Growth growth Rate?
    i bet it is -10%

Mod editted, wrong info.

My bad srry.
    Last edited by The Watcher; 05 Aug 05,, 02:38.

Comment

Originally posted by The Watcher
      Pakistan Kashmir is NOT known as Occupied Kashmir! It is known as Azad Kashmir meaning a free Kashmir with no brutality and freedom.
      "with no brutality and freedom."

Exactly! Pakistan's Kashmir has NO freedom! And yeah, i know that the rape, torture and murder of innocents in the Pakistan side is not considered brutal by jihadi standards...

Comment

Originally posted by Su-47MKI
        "with no brutality and freedom."

Exactly! Pakistan's Kashmir has NO freedom! And yeah, i know that the rape, torture and murder of innocents in the Pakistan side is not considered brutal by jihadi standards...
        I think you are talking about India?

Comment

All Party National Alliance (APNA), an amalgam of several political outfits in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Gilgit and Baltistan has been banned from contesting the polls in PoK.

In other words , the ass-kissers of PA get to rule PoK.
          We , on the Indian side , have been telling the hurry-rats bastards to contest the elections and prove their mettle.They are too scared for that.

Comment

Kashmiri's will realize the truth. Some of them have fallen for Pakistani propaganda and lies and have lifted the guns Pakistan sells them. But the majority will realize that a better life awaits them within the Indian Union, more prosperity, freedom and educational and economical oppurtunities for them and their children. They shall soon realize how Pakistan uses Kashmiris for their own war against India and Kashmiris will stand up to these outsiders and will refuse to be a mere pawn.
            I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

u people should see AJK........knoti after khoti....

...u seen the pics of my village...?

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
                u people should see AJK........knoti after khoti....

...u seen the pics of my village...?
                Only the expatriates in general have the "khotis" that you mention.
                For that matter the growth in GDP in Jammu and Kashmir is due to grants from the central govt and not due to the Mufti govt.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

First aryan talk of employment & education stds of POK than talk of khotis or khottas of whores. Talk of percapita income, talk of political freedom, talk of life expectancy, talk of no. of university, talk of no.of schools, talk of infrastuture. Ok. Now do talk u son of POK

Comment

What about the economic growth Rate in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.No body answered that , so it is -10%

Comment

Well since the literacy rate in Pak officially jumped up from 8% to 43% in 3 months, I am sure these folks can find some manufactured stats to back their dishonest intent.
                      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan
                        Well since the literacy rate in Pak officially jumped up from 8% to 43% in 3 months, I am sure these folks can find some manufactured stats to back their dishonest intent.
                        Maybe we need to try their education system too for this jet speed literacy growth.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

All the figures coming out of Napak(istan) are Fakes as has been proved in other Posts Threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X