African Military & Security Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Military & Security Issues?

Why is there no African Military & Security Issues thread under Current Global Military & Security Issues? I'm sure their would be enough interest and themes to keep this thread alive and I think Africa, as a large continent, deserves it's own thread.

"I'm sure their would be enough interest and themes to keep this thread alive "

Hasn't in the past.

Comment

I didn't know there was an African Military & Security Issues thread. I thought the people would be interested in it...well, my mistake... , but I still don't see why.

Comment

"I still don't see why"

Because stories about Africa tend to be very similar. I make a point of paying attention to what goes on there because it interests me, but not much that goes on there has a significant and immediate effect on the rest of the world. I’d like to see a African forum too, but I don’t believe there will be much support for it.

Comment

We used to have an African section.... I merged it with the Middle Eastern section due to a massive lack of interest.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Is there no Africans on the WAB to ignite the interest in Africa?

Anyone knows any Africans who could be invited and educated us?

Indeed, we know so little about the African issues and the problems.

Do we have any Egyptians or Arabic Africans who could educate on the Arab point of view in Dafur etc?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
            X