Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here think 9/11 was planned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here think 9/11 was planned!

It just did not seem right to me, and above all it doesn't make scientific sense.

1)How were there fighter jets flying to the planes waiting to shoot em down, only the president can call in that kind of action.

2)When president BUSH the redneck idiot, was giving a speach to school children and was not briefed until after the Twin Towers were hit?

1+2=********

1)Also the planes hitting the Twin Towers; there fronts are shown coming out the other side..unscratched...so a plane went through a steel and concreate building and came out shiny on the other side.....?

2)The wings on the planes, there light, and they would of fallen off the plane the second it would of made contact with any thing.

1+2=Mo' ********

Why would the U.S. government do this.

1)Were in a resession, whats the best way to get out of a ressesion...GO TO WAR!

2)To give Muslims in America a bad rap, to sway the decission on Isreali, Muslim conflics around the world!

3)To establish closer posts in the Middle East( Aphganistan, Iraq, Who's Next?)

4)To get Oil.

5)Terrorism, the US GOVERNMENT can't fight Soviets anymore, they lost the war on drugs, so whats next..TERRORISM.

6)Instill fear on it's people, fear undices the need to spend money....again helping with the ressesion.

1+2+3+4+5+6=Alot mo' ********!

Trading, not only American, but Canadian lives also
    +
    for US government profit

=HELLA********!

Why are there so many nutcases up here?

Comment

You know, everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but what you're saying won't get a warm reception here. If you ask me, I think your theory is full of $hit. A conspiracy that big is too hard to keep quiet, and no president in their right mind would kill thousand of US citizens for any of the reasons you mentioned.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The "it was planned" part does seem to be correct. Al-Qaeda Operatives didn't hijack three planes and then fly them into the World Trade Center and Petagon by accident. Ditto for the fourth plane that crashed in Shanksville.

Comment

Originally posted by L.O.V.E.
          It just did not seem right to me, and above all it doesn't make scientific sense.

1)How were there fighter jets flying to the planes waiting to shoot em down, only the president can call in that kind of action.

2)When president BUSH the redneck idiot, was giving a speach to school children and was not briefed until after the Twin Towers were hit?

1+2=********

1)Also the planes hitting the Twin Towers; there fronts are shown coming out the other side..unscratched...so a plane went through a steel and concreate building and came out shiny on the other side.....?

2)The wings on the planes, there light, and they would of fallen off the plane the second it would of made contact with any thing.

1+2=Mo' ********

1)Were in a resession, whats the best way to get out of a ressesion...GO TO WAR!

2)To give Muslims in America a bad rap, to sway the decission on Isreali, Muslim conflics around the world!

4)To get Oil.

5)Terrorism, the US GOVERNMENT can't fight Soviets anymore, they lost the war on drugs, so whats next..TERRORISM.

6)Instill fear on it's people, fear undices the need to spend money....again helping with the ressesion.

+
          for US government profit

=HELLA********!
          Fruitcake,
          To answer your questions:

1) The United States Air Force has airbases across the United States. It also owns fighter planes. In order to maintain proficiency, they train, which means that they use airbases with planes to fly. Next, the United States lead the Western bloc during the Cold War following World War II until 1989. As part of this Cold War, the United States created defense plans that involved intercepting Soviet aircraft to prevent strikes against the United States. Agencies such as NORAD and SAC lead this effort of defense and response. In the event of attack, existing civilian infrastructure, such as the FAA and the air traffic controllers could be used to supplement the military infrastructure. Thus, contingency plans were developed incorporating all these assets. When the Cold War ended in 1989 and the Soviet Union was laid to rest in 1991, these contingencies didn't go away; however, the alert response was reduced. This was the command structure that was in place on 9/11, allowing training missions to be diverted into real world contingency missions and to scramble additional CAP (combat air patrol) missions.

You are correct that on 9/11, the authority to issue shoot-down civilian aircraft rested with the President; however, that didn't prevent USAF F16s from getting into a position to execute a shot while waiting on orders from the President.

In the end, though, your information was bad. There were no F16s scrambled in time to even have the possibility of shooting down any of the hijacked aircraft.

Recommended reading: The 9/11 Commission Report. Got my copy for less than $10. If you don't like reading, there's even an abridged version so it won't hurt your brain.

2) First, President Bush wasn't giving a speech to children. I don't think young grade schoolers are too motivated by politics. He was, however, reading them a book.

As far as not being briefed until after the Twin Towers were hit, it's pretty hard to brief leaders on the exact outcome of future events until they happen. At least, that's the case in the world I live in.

Finally, FYI, President Bush holds an undergraduate degree from Yale and a MBA from Harvard Business School, one of the top if not the top business schools in the world. I guess you must hold more advanced degrees to feel compelled to call him a redneck and an idiot. I guess if that's therapeutic for you, please continue.

At this point, I'll return to the number 1 since you decided not to continue at the next number, which is 3.

1) First, post a picture that shows the plane coming through unscratched. I don't recall the photos that much of the planes, just the towers coming down. However, there's no way that they were unscratched. Partially intact, maybe.

Next, the twin towers were a primarily steel construction building, with concrete flooring systems supported by steel trusses, which were the failure point of the building and resulted in the pancaking effect of its fall (the weight of the collapsed floor causing the floors below it to fail).

2) Wings are not light. In fact, since they receive the most stress and carry the majority of the plane's fuel, they are constructed with strength foremost in mind. However, just like the "unscratched" nose, I'd love to see the pictures of these fully intact wings that you seem to be referring to. I don't recall seeing large pieces of aircraft fuselage/wing following the terrorist attacks. Maybe I haven't seen the computer retouched pictures and evidence that you have and have analyzed using you PhD in Aeronautical Physics.

1) As of 9/11, the US was not in a recession. 1st Quarter real GDP growth was -0.5%, which meets the definition of a recession (negative growth). However, in 2nd Quarter real GDP growth was 1.2%. Only after 9/11 and the crash of the stock market, which reflected the lack of confidence in private investment, did the US experience a recession (http://www.bea.gov/bea/dn/nipaweb/TableView.asp#Mid). The negative growth experienced was -1.4%.

2) Actually, radical Islamic extremists and their terror groups are the ones responsible for projecting an image of a religion of hate and terror. If you doubt this, read OBL's 1998 fatwa: http://www.ict.org.il/articles/fatwah.htm. Next, please explain how the PA has held up its end of the bargain? The Israelis aren't innocent, but the primary obstacle is the Palestinian decision to turn to terror to try and achieve its goal, and their lack strategic foresight.

3) We certainly have established posts within the Middle to be capable of projecting force forward, and it has its benefits of isolating Iran. However, these were consequences of 9/11, not precursors.

4) Please expand your oil argument. This is a tired one. If the reason was oil, then why aren't we taking Iraqi oil and its profits?

Now, your argument has some merit to it. However, I doubt it is the one that you are trying to make. See, the Western dependence on Middle East oil has resulted in policies to appease Middle East rulers. Unfortunately, Middle East oil has been used to fund the Islamic extremism that eventually toppled the Twin Towers.

5) No Soviet Union. You are correct that the dissolution of the Soviet Union created a strategic blank as the world's hegemon was trying to determine a new world order that would bring peace and prosperity in the wake of the Cold War. However, there isn't a need to fight wars for the US. We weren't involved in the world for nearly a century and a quarter until 1898. Even then, we didn't assert a world role, and only reluctantly took on that role in WWII. Democracy rises in anger, as the Japanese found out, and the Islamic extremists are seeing today.

6) Fear. You obviously don't live in a capitalistic society. Consumer confidence drives aggregate demand which drives the economy. It's all Keynesian economics. I suggest you study it, it might provide you with some insights. If you instill fear, then you drive down confidence, and then your economy suffers.

Of course, President Bush did look pretty stern when he told the American public to continue living and shopping post-9/11
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by L.O.V.E.

1+2=********

1+2=Mo' ********

4)To get Oil.

+
            for US government profit

=HELLA********!
            Die Scum!

Comment

Number 5 is the worst reason ever. And just in case you didn't know, oil prices haven't exactly been going down.

Comment

Great. I've just finished demolishing a fruit cake on another board who had just this line of bullsh:t and another one turns up here. Just great.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                  Great. I've just finished demolishing a fruit cake on another board who had just this line of bullsh:t and another one turns up here. Just great.
                  I wonder which troll that got banned in the past two weeks signed up with a new screen name?
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
                    I wonder which troll that got banned in the past two weeks signed up with a new screen name?
                    yeh, could be, shek, could be...
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Another conspiracy theory. They'll never end.
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                        yeh, could be, shek, could be...
                        Ask an admin to track his IP address, if possible. This is how we weeded out trolls on other boards.
                        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

For god sake people anyone who thought sep 11 was planned is absolutely insane. Ideaologies of the USA planning it to justify war on other countries is completely insane..

We have to realise there has been hatred against the western world for over a decade now and were lucky we haven't been hit before and more severe.

The fact is and we can see from sep 11 is we live in a highly unstable world. Although we don't know what weapons these fighters have, they have the second best weapon other than a nuke (secrecy). Terrorists could even be your neighbour.

Terrorists made 9/11 happen. We will beat the terrorists once the USA occupies Syria, and Iran, but we also need to get Hizbullah out of Lebanon and basically eradicated.

Testing times are ahead / war with Iran which will basically mean the abolishment of Israel/ and the major occurrence of ChinavsTaiwan,USA which poses a massive threat to the world!!!

anyone with such stupid thoughts and opinions that the USA staged sep 11 are lucky they have got far enough in life to buy a computer!!!(get them off the forum)

Comment

Text of Fatwah Urging Jihad Against Americans

Here's Bin Laden fatwa urging jihad against Americans, published before the African embassy bombings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/fatwah.htm

Text of Fatwah Urging Jihad Against Americans
                            Published in Al-Quds al-'Arabi on Febuary 23, 1998

Statement signed by Sheikh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of the Jihad Group in Egypt; Abu- Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, a leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh

Praise be to God, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said "I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but God is worshipped, God who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders." The Arabian Peninsula has never--since God made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas--been stormed by any forces like the crusader armies now spreading in it like locusts, consuming its riches and destroying its plantations. All this is happening at a time when nations are attacking Muslims like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have formerly debated the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.

The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, still they are helpless. Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, in excess of 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So now they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries. This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al- Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said "As for the militant struggle, it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed. Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life."

On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims
                            The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated and oppressed--women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty God said "O ye who believe, give your response to God and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life. And know that God cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty God also says "O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of God, ye cling so heavily to the earth! Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For God hath power over all things."

Almighty God also says "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair. For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

Comment

I think the main problem with Islam is it wasn't specific enough. Judaism says to fight the seven nations in Canaan: The Canaanites, the Jevusites, The Hittites, etc... None of those exist, so we can't declare any holy wars. in the Fatwa it only says "Pagan", so technically you cand eclare holy war on anybody who doesn't see your point of view.
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                              X