black is not that good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black is not that good

hi admins, plz change the color scheme to some thing soft for the eyes, the black color scheme though looks good, is not very good reading and browsing.:puke

some light color scheme should be good i thnk.:w00t

Dude, you don't know how long I've been asking them to change it. I won't say my cries are falling on deaf ears, just extrtemely busy ears.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hate to say it, I but I don't really mind the black background. :ermm
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Skins for vBulletin cost $30. We should set up a collection pot, if the amount donated reaches $30 (to reimburse Chris), then could change it to something else :)
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Hey black is the color of darkness and evil. I can live with that...:devil :devil :devil
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thank you very much Beelzebub :devil2
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Anytime. Did you know that Beelzebub in Hebrew translates to owner/host of flies?

Comment

No, I was not aware of that. :) Thanks

Comment

I remember hearing somewhere that his name is Beelzebub because he and his minions of chaos and evil will spawn like flies, and bring death and trouble to the world.

Comment

It's been a long time since I studied the Bible so I'd say you are correct, it sounds very familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                      Hey black is the color of darkness and evil. I can live with that...:devil :devil :devil
                      Tell a teenager it'll cost em money and they change their tune right quick eh BR :D
                      Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Obviously. But would you believe that I'm paying for driving lessons (4,500 NIS/$1,000) and for an electric guitar (1,400 NIS/$350)?

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                          Obviously. But would you believe that I'm paying for driving lessons (4,500 NIS/$1,000) and for an electric guitar (1,400 NIS/$350)?
                          1K for drivers ed?

Comment

In Israel you need a minimum of 30 lessons by an instructor (many people take at least 40), two written exams (no one passes the first) and two actual driving lessons (no one passes the first).

Comment

What about "Darwinism"? how do you wipe out the stupid people?.... can we send you some of ours we seem to be behind in wipeing out stupid people here... damn seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                              X