.50 cal pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .50 cal pics

anyone have a pic a a solider shooting a .50 cal? someone wants a sig with one in it

Google is a wonderful thing...

Comment

How about fifty caliber Barrets? Gotta love a gun that'll put a hole in someones chest, big enough to do a diving role through it. :Dbanana

Comment

nice pics sniper,
        anyone got any barett 50 cals now?

Comment

Google has hundreds of em. ;)

Comment

Above: Israeli operator with a Barrett 82A1 .50 BMG during the Israeli-Palestinians clashes in the Occupied Territories, October 2000.
            Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

A truly wonderful weapon so long as you aint the one that's gotta carry it. :)

We used to plink 55 gallon drums at 1000 meters like you do beercans at 25 with a .22LR.

Just a flat out awesome weapon. An utter nightmare to hump though.

Comment

I've got 19 rounds of linked 50 BMG (SL 43) that came out of a B-17 hanging in my gun room. Can't afford the gun, though. Besides, they just outlawed its' use for deer in ND. Jerks....
                sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

M21 notes
                  A truly wonderful weapon so long as you aint the one that's gotta carry it.
                  I got to be in a heavy weapons platoon in the IDF. I was a MAGist (FN MAG, euro equivalent of M-60) and that was being lucky. I felt for the guys shlepping the M2 in three pieces (barrel, body, and tripod) as well as the ammo (that we spread out). The other sympathetic goons were the 81mm mortar crew. Compared to them the MAG was a Q-tip.
                  Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

Originally posted by markaspen
                    M21 notes
                    A truly wonderful weapon so long as you aint the one that's gotta carry it.
                    I got to be in a heavy weapons platoon in the IDF. I was a MAGist (FN MAG, euro equivalent of M-60) and that was being lucky. I felt for the guys shlepping the M2 in three pieces (barrel, body, and tripod) as well as the ammo (that we spread out). The other sympathetic goons were the 81mm mortar crew. Compared to them the MAG was a Q-tip.
                    Yeah, and at least a month ago. I tried contacting the Jewish center in Philly. Concerning thier Sar-El Service.

Give a little to get a little, it'd trim off some of the hassle of a trip to, stay, and seeing Israel first hand. And they've yet to get back to me.

If only they'd think of the poor IDF Soldiers that have to carry Barrets themselves. :(Cry

Comment

i hear that thing weighs like 50 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                        i hear that thing weighs like 50 pounds
                        Sounds like carry it a mile or so is possible.

About three or four Super Bowl Sundays ago...I carried a case of Sam Adams Winter Ale, Bottles. One mile, on foot.

Former job as an overnight stocker. Favorite task was stacking a two story shelf with boxes of printer paper. 160 ls each. At least thirty at a clip, one after the other.

So being a Barret Caddy doesn't appear to be out of my scope of abilites.

Comment

pakistan narcotics

Comment

Originally posted by pak_mudi

pakistan narcotics
                            wow I dont even think our DEA uses .50 sniper rifles :)

Comment

They probably do. They use lots of heavy weaponry.
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                              X