M1A2
    Leopard 2A6
    Merkava IV
    Leclerc
    BTR-90
    Stryker
    Paladin

Thanks in advance

May I ask why? Not trying to sound rude just wondering what use you'd have for them. Also Google is a good place to look for such information.

Comment

Originally posted by Child of War
      Does anybody knows the price of the following weapons

M1A2
      Leopard 2A6
      Merkava IV
      Leclerc
      BTR-90
      Stryker
      Paladin

Thanks in advance
      When you do find prices, you must also make sure you are getting the same price. You have the actual cost of production for each platform, and then the average cost per platform for the program, which will include all R&D, testing, etc. Try GlobalSecurity.com as a start. They usually have pretty good information.
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Does anybody knows the price of the following weapons

M1A2
        Leopard 2A6
        Merkava IV
        Leclerc
        BTR-90
        Stryker
        Paladin

Thanks in advance
        Why? Are you in the market? Be sure to take out the extended warranty package and free 24/7 tech support. They should also throw in a basic load of shells.

Shek,
        Sir, I think that's GlobalSecurity.org
        Last edited by TopHatter; 15 Jul 05,, 14:23.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          Why? Are you in the market? Be sure to take out the extended warranty package and free 24/7 tech support. They should also throw in a basic load of shells.

Shek,
          Sir, I think that's GlobalSecurity.org
          Damn that Bill Gates! My autocomplete function is making me look like a jacka$$
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
            And, make sure that you price them with options. Base price may be completely different and the ones with options will be completely different (courtesy : Dell) ;)
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I was just wondering. No, I'm not in the market. If I was I would know it. If I try to google it it just gives me bunch of toys and their prices.

Comment

Hmm...
                It would be kinda strange to see someone driving one of these on the road. Traffic? No problem. ;)

Comment

Well one guy stole M60 somwhere in California and then took a ride. Man that was scary. No one could do anything, but the idiot somehow got stucked on the road and then cops shot him.

Comment

Well one guy stole M60 somwhere in California and then took a ride. Man that was scary. No one could do anything, but the idiot somehow got stucked on the road and then cops shot him.
                    Wow.

Comment

The average production cost of the Stryker is $1.42 million. Averaging in the costs of the entire program per vehicle, it's up to around $4 million a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by shek
                        Damn that Bill Gates! My autocomplete function is making me look like a jacka$$

You sounded like Stewie from Family Guy:

[screaming at his mother] Damn you vile woman! You've impeded my work ever since the day I escaped from your wretched womb!

“He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Heh, I saw that on TV. He cranked the turret around and crashed into the median. The cops then pried open the hatch and popped him, right?
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

That's right. Next time someone does that make sure you take some ammo with you!!!

Comment

The price I've seen for the Abrams is $4.3 milion. Not sure if that factors in all the upgrades that the M1A2 has gotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X