Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a scuicide bomber

A tried and tested british recipe...

[1]Take 2 muslims, one male, one female, both with little knowledge of religion of western culture, probably here as migrant workers, make them have a kid.

[2]Raise this child, try to teach them what you can, send them out to play like you used to in the fields every day, send them out onto the concrete fields. Teach the child it is muslim, teach them the differences between muslim and western society and cultures (don't teach them the similarities, they'll pick that up themselves right...).

[3]Regularly watch the news and indulge in the Pakistani national hobby of *****ing about the world, don't bother discussing with your child, they'll learn about it when they grow up.

[4]Send the child to a madrasssa to make sure they learn about religion and the quran, or simply how to recite it, afterall when they grow up they'll figure out what i means......right?

[5]So your childs growing up, they spend mORE time OUTSide and less time in the house, don't utilze the time you have, instead make sure they are not pulling girls or smoking cigarettes, don't let them get into any of the bad habits you had as a child.....reminisce about the old times and smile to yourself....

[6] Big things are happening around the world, your sons now a young man, this young generation don't understand you, or your culture, why waste the effort trying to tell them, foll yourself by giving yourself the example of other peoples disobedient and "bad" children. Well at least he has "good friends", very nice guys, with beards, religious.

[7] Shock horror!! those nice guys are wahhabi's, members of Hizb u taheer, your terrible son has rejected the true form of islam and gone over to wahhabism, oh well at least he's not a drug dealer.......right?

[8] So he's flown the nest, visits once in a while, is going to Pakistan....to learn further about religion....idiot should be making money at his age, not learning about religion.....oh well he's not selling drugs and married without your consent.....so that's a plus point right.....?

[9]He blows himself up.....your poor baby.

Neat.

Appears rather realistic.

I have a question:

What makes the child go to the Wahabi?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Alright , Platinum.
      But then , i dont know if point 4 was what happened in your life....
      Its 'suicide' not 'scuicide'. ;)

I see that you are being more British than the Queen herself after 7/7.
      Very particular about making it known to others.

I told Sniper - This fellow wants to hide his Pakistani Identity.
      He said you were a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
        Alright , Platinum.
        But then , i dont know if point 4 was what happened in your life....
        Its 'suicide' not 'scuicide'. ;)

I see that you are being more British than the Queen herself after 7/7.
        Very particular about making it known to others.

I told Sniper - This fellow wants to hide his Pakistani Identity.
        He said you were a nice guy.
        Sniper has known me for nearly 4-5 years, i think he's a better judge than you.

Hiding my Pakistani identity....no.

Trying to stop your vile spite against my people and my nation being spread by showing the crux of our problems, yes.

Comment

I have known you from your posts in PDF.
          That is enough. ;)

Comment

Samudra, lay off. If he wasn't making posts like these you would be saying he was a terrorist sympathizer. I do not believe there is anything any Pakistani could say that you would not insult, but this thread certainly does not warrant any personal attacks (not that any thread does, but this is a particularly non-offensive thread).
            Last edited by ZFBoxcar; 16 Jul 05,, 00:19.

Comment

Samudra, have u gone through one of his thread in PDF about WMDs, Chemical & biological weapons.
              Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                Samudra, lay off. If he wasn't making posts like these you would be saying he was a terrorist sympathizer. I do not believe there is anything any Pakistani could say that you would not insult, but this thread certainly does not warrant any personal attacks (not that any thread does, but this is a particularly non-offensive thread).
                Me and Him - Platinum were talking.
                I think i told him what i felt.
                He said it was not so.

And that is called trading personal attacks.

I recall asking Platinum about the blasts and prayers at his mosque - esp about the Fatwa in another thread.He responded.

If merely being sagacious is classified as a personal attack, go ahead classify mine as one.I believe it is YOU who are imagining things out of nothing.

Comment

And i have been calling Asim a terrorist sympathiser instead of telling him that his idea is wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
                    And i have been calling Asim a terrorist sympathiser instead of telling him that his idea is wrong ?
                    Asim....is that Muslim? You do the math from there.

Comment

Let us see.
                      Platinum is dead against the 7/7 bombers.
                      Good.Be happy about it.

He is against terrorism.Perhaps that is the reason why he supports a regime which has provided all means idealogoical , monetary and all to attack India and its civillians.

Does Platinum as ZFBoxcar imagines as a pure anti-terrorist condemn the Kaluchak,Akshardam and 13/12 attacks against India ?

Why - i can count more than a hundred civillians dead in attacks perpetuated by L-e-T alone.These are no less barbaric than London attacks or Madrid attacks unless one suffers by a phenomenon which states that people living in India are lesser human beings than those who live in London or Europe !

I ask again, does Platinum condemn that ?
                      Perhaps people would not choose to care about his support for anti-India
                      terrorists ? Maybe , for them people in India are lesser humans ?

All that matters is he says he is against terrorists who bombed UK , and therefore one must rush to defend him - despite him being a supporter of terrorism in India.I ask again , are people in India considered any less humans ?

I have pointed (in another thread) out the residential address of a terrorist bastard living in Pakistan and the various institutions he runs.Does Platinum plan to demonstrate against Musharaf for supporting that bastard who is also called as Prof.Terror ?

He does not intend to.And therefore why is that i should not call him a supporter of terrorism ?
                      Because terrorism against India is something that is not to be counted as one or perhaps we
                      being Indians do not deserve to live as much as the Europeans or Amercians do ?

Comment

My questions above are in earnest.
                        My Country has faced and continous to face terrorism.
                        Our civilian deaths far outnumber than those dead in Madrid or London.

( All these deaths are to be answered for by the scum.Be they European,American or Indian. )

And i am supposed to believe the words of a fellow who until yesterday was supporting these very acts of terrorism ?

Is that what this board more specifically ZFBoxcar asks me to do with regards to his old buddy Platinum ?

I ask : How offended would you feel if you were told to "lay off" when refusing to believe the words of a terrorist sympathesir in America condemn a attack against another country ?
                        Last edited by Samudra; 16 Jul 05,, 11:18.

Comment

With regards to the events that you pointed out, i did infact condemn the attacks on the indian parliment, it's your governments stupid "lets go to war" reaction that meant that we couldn't help you catch the people behind it.

The only terrorist activity that i have not condemned in the past, is the attacks on Indian military personell in Kashmir in which innocent civillians died too, i call that collateral damage. It's due to my opposittion of the indian occupation of my native homeland.

And what are you talking about adresses of people? I know of no addresses...

What ZF Boxcar was refering to...was...your comment that i'm trying to be more british than the queen. What is point is what do you people want?
                          If we remain quiet fearing comments like "your more british than the queen", you complain that we don't care and we sympathize, yet when i make a stand and raise my voice, i'm a pretender.

I would once again catergorically like to state that i have condemned all acts of terrorism in the past apart from those aimed at the indian military in Indian occupied Kashmir. Even so recently i raised my voice in support of the indian military in Kashmir to protect the bus service and capture/kill all those involved in attacking it.

Comment

I only ask this question.

Why does the bastard Prof.Hafiz Muhammed Saeed still live ?
                            Do you deny that Pakistani Army and ISI are supporting him ?

He has so little about Kashmir ,he says he wants to "Make Pakistan an Islamic Caliphate , restore Islamic rule in India , unite Muslim majority regions with Pakistan."

Therefore this has little about Kashmir and all about state sponsored terrorism against India.

You wanted his address ?

A sprawling 190 acres campus in Muridke, 45km from Lahore. Besides a huge mosque, the building of which was financed by bin Laden, the heavily guarded campus houses a guest house—which was used by the al Qaeda chief before America started snapping at his heels—a madrasa, a hospital, a market, a fish farm, agricultural tracts and residential area for scholars and the faculty
                            Why does your state - and therefore you , support him , feed him ?
                            Do you support these actions of the General ?

Comment

I have the courage to stand up to my mistake and say , "Sorry Man. It was my mistake"

If you NOW say that 1.L-E-T , Hizbul Mujahideen etc are terrorists and the 2.Pakistani Army,Government and ISI are terrorist sympathisers , i will apologise to you in PUBLIC.

If your above statements were spoken in earnest i dont suppose you have any difficulty in making such a statement.

Until that happens , i rest my case.
                              I feel i am justified - especially after having seen 50 people die because of terrorism in my own town on Valentine day.
                              Last edited by Samudra; 16 Jul 05,, 17:04.

Comment

Working...
                              X