Whither bigross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whither bigross?

Anybody know where our Israeli lad has been?
    Havent seen any posts by him in a week, which is odd to say the least.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

It's strange. Haven't seen him around much either.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Shot a few e-mails back & forth with him. He vanished right around the time of a Jewish Holiday So he's probably busy with it.

Comment

Yeah, it's Yom Kippur.

Comment

Geez do I feel like an idiot. :ermm
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

How dare he leave us alone for something so trivial as a religous holiday?

:dbanana
            Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Yom Kippur ended on Monday. Maybe cause hes orthodox he does something extra, but as far as I know, it ended Monday.

Comment

He couldn't have gotten that Catherine Bell issue of Stuff I mailed him already...

Comment

My baby (read:computer) was taken to the shop last friday. I got it back today, Oct. 12. I was able to access my email account for only short periods of time using a (heaven forbid this should happen to you) 56k dial-up modem.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Honestly, I too missed BigRoss.

I read in our papers about how Israel is gearing up for terrorist attacks during Yom Kippur and all that. BUt then, I thought it could be that you had taken off to bomb the camp in Syria to start a war, since you failed to start one here!:clap: :roll :blush :dbanana :8 :) :D
                      Last edited by Ray; 12 Oct 03,, 03:45.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Nope, too young to start international/regional wars yet. Besides, what makes you think I've been trying to start a war here? If I was trying to start a war, you would know about it... Regional conflict, now that's another story...:) :D :sniper :LOL :dbanana :roll :clap: :devil :8 :cat :lol :smoke :angel :P :wacko
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Bigross,

Forgive me for my ignorance, but in all seriousness what is 'kosher'? I am aware what is 'halal' for the Muslim, but is it similar?

Could you elaborate in detail?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                            Bigross,

Forgive me for my ignorance, but in all seriousness what is 'kosher'? I am aware what is 'halal' for the Muslim, but is it similar?

Could you elaborate in detail?
                            It's basically the same thing. Halal when it comes to slaughtering animals is the same as kosher, but other kosher foods are blessed by a rabbi or made using salt blessed by a rabbi or something.

Comment

Just a side note to this. The US Army's MRE rations include a category of "Kosher/Halal" for troops following a strict dietary regimen. As I understand, there is a similar Humanitarian MRE (that was famously dropped en masse to Afghanistan where it the color of the packages caused fears that it would confused with unexploded bomblets of the same color, or that it would prompt people to run into the acres of minefields to retrieve them

Comment

Working...
                              X