Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going bye bye

I've got good news & bad news.

Good news. Going to cut my losses with something and save some money.

Bad news. This computer & cable connection are the losses.

In the near future. I'll not have my e-mail address. But will visit occasionally from the Library.

If anyone had anything terribly important to e-mail, private message, write, tie a note to a birds leg, or smoke signal my way. You might want to do that now.

...at least the PM & E-mail. the other ways to message can only be ruined by a windy day, mailbox bomb, or if the bird messenger meets Snipe's crosshairs from a Philly rooftop.

Geez 'tock, you're just leaving us? What are we, last years fashions? Dumping us on the side of the road?
    I think this calls for a two-day drunk.... :wacko
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Losses in what?

It'll suck to see you go.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Losses in money.

Tophatter:

Still a Mod at the moment. Quite tempting to edit in more of a tear jerker post instead of what you said.

But it's always good to be given an excuse to drink a few...

Comment

Well that kind of sucks Luna. How about if we ship you an ancient 486 computer, a modem, and some telephone cord?

Comment

Well, I was going to say something weepy and maudlin but I'm sure you know how we all feel :cry
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Adios, Amigo
              I'll miss you, my friend. (sniffle...)

:cry
              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Well, I was going to say something weepy and maudlin but I'm sure you know how we all feel :cry

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
                Adios, Amigo
                I'll miss you, my friend. (sniffle...)

:cry
                SEE!?! I'll be crying in my drink tonight :cry

Comment

Nothing left to do but the crying.

And will screaming "Sgt. Goose for Moderator!" get on anyones nerves?

Comment

Eh....Sgt Goose? Um, I don't get it... :ermm

Comment

Sgt Goose is a very respected member at another board some of us goto....
                      Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Ahhh....How about Shield For Mod? :LOL

Comment

Sgt. Goose for mod - but he has to have a pro-f-16 sig. :D

(For those for you who don't know him - Goose is an A-10 hog man.)

Comment

Hey if he's a Hog man, then he's OK by me! :D

Comment

Man what a tease. The edit buttons are still there. But a not authorized screen blocked me.

All I wanted to do was alter one of Ironman's posts. Not a bad thing, is it? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X