PDA

View Full Version : Why Trump should be President

Toby
16 Jan 17,, 12:48
Even Zara will become a Trump convert after watching this video.

https://youtu.be/pco9oQNWcso

tankie
16 Jan 17,, 13:45
Vid not working mate . ?

Toby
16 Jan 17,, 13:56
Vid not working mate . ?
Cheers. Thought I'd put something uplifting on . Something to cheer the pessimists up with ... ;-)

Toby
20 Jan 17,, 09:52
Not one suggestion....lol. Can't say as I'm surprised

Markobee
20 Jan 17,, 12:00
I was optimistic about the Arab Spring.. learned my lesson. The man's a bell end, he's gonna be a disaster

Toby
20 Jan 17,, 12:20
I was optimistic about the Arab Spring.. learned my lesson. The man's a bell end, he's gonna be a disaster

Beautiful day people!

tankie
20 Jan 17,, 13:31
Cheers. Thought I'd put something uplifting on . Something to cheer the pessimists up with ... ;-)

Ta working now , seems like all the celebs etc are staying put and not leaving now he's potus , good luck to him I wish him well , he's up against it right enuff .

Toby
20 Jan 17,, 15:59
Ta working now , seems like all the celebs etc are staying put and not leaving now he's potus , good luck to him I wish him well , he's up against it right enuff .

Can't play a fool now....serious business starts today......He's certainly got his work cut out......

tankie
20 Jan 17,, 18:13
Listening to his inauguration speech its a speech I would love to hear our politicos make ,ie , sod foreign aid and the eu , but , will he carry out what he is saying ? very isolationist , he,s all for USA , more like a campaign speech , mind tho , obumma / clintons / bush etc look sick as pigs . Bet the odds on him staying healthy tho have shortened .

tuna
20 Jan 17,, 18:44
It's a good day today.

Toby
20 Jan 17,, 19:11
It's a good day today.

Can't believe the amount of people wandering around behind him while he was speaking. You'd get taken out if that was the Queen .....no exceptions..... that would be viewed in the UK as disrespectful...

zara
20 Jan 17,, 23:24
Even Zara will become a Trump convert after watching this video.

https://youtu.be/pco9oQNWcso

Your right! hes great. And I really really hope he delivers on his promise on killing the children of terrorists because that would be just swell.

Toby
21 Jan 17,, 00:04
Your right! hes great. And I really really hope he delivers on his promise on killing the children of terrorists because that would be just swell.er.... hmmm well if they're suicide bombers all is well...coz like er the prob like won't of ad like kiddies . So like the cycle of er violence can end yeh?

tankie
21 Jan 17,, 00:43
Your right! hes great. And I really really hope he delivers on his promise on killing the children of terrorists because that would be just swell. Typical libturd bollox , they kill just the same as Hitler youth did and all other regimes who use kids they are too far radicalized, education is out the window for them I'm afraid , and yes it's a sad state of affairs , however to kill before being killed is much more preferable to me and mine . Tell me Zara, what's your solution to that problem?

zara
21 Jan 17,, 00:55
Typical libturd bollox , they kill just the same as Hitler youth did and all other regimes who use kids they are too far radicalized, education is out the window for them I'm afraid , and yes it's a sad state of affairs , however to kill before being killed is much more preferable to me and mine . Tell me Zara, what's your solution to that problem?

I don't know how to defeat terrorism Tankie, I'm not sure anyone does. But I'm damn sure executing innocent chilrden is not the solution.

Are you following whats happening in Northern Ireland? Mcguiness has confirmed that hes not going to stand for Sinn Fein.. That means we are not too far off a parliament devoid of ex-terrorists.. Isn't that a great thing? And doesn't that confirm the good friday agreement?

zara
21 Jan 17,, 01:15
Have you heard about the 'cubs of the caliphate'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCAPJDAnQA&list=PLtpfGn_-W98vWCD4jDfbllKo7u4_nbywx
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCAPJDAnQA&list=PLtpfGn_-W98vWCD4jDfbllKo7u4_nbywx)

Once IS have been defeated we need to pump money into a de-radicilsation program for these poor children. They are training them for jihad by getting them to cut off the heads of teddy bears...

tankie
21 Jan 17,, 01:43
I don't know how to defeat terrorism Tankie, I'm not sure anyone does. But I'm damn sure executing innocent chilrden is not the solution.

Are you following whats happening in Northern Ireland? Mcguiness has confirmed that hes not going to stand for Sinn Fein.. That means we are not too far off a parliament devoid of ex-terrorists.. Isn't that a great thing? And doesn't that confirm the good friday agreement?

Innocent children zara !!!! As for mcguiness the sooner he joins the ones he had blood on his hands for the sooner the better

zara
21 Jan 17,, 02:13
Innocent children zara !!!! As for mcguiness the sooner he joins the ones he had blood on his hands for the sooner the better

Mcguiness was a terrorist BUT... we should probably start a new thread for this!

tankie
23 Jan 17,, 00:04
Ahh well ,madona today to be investigated for threatening to blow up the white house , another libturd who doesnt like democracy , seems like the liberals in usa are detemined to try and stop his presidency , they must be related to the libtards in the UK .

zara
25 Jan 17,, 17:58
This guy is my new favourite person - the next four years is going to be amusing!

astralis
25 Jan 17,, 19:21

tankie
25 Jan 17,, 19:25

Comical ali hahahahahahahahaha

ya gonna love this one , if this doesnt make you smile your sense of humour is non existent ,, this dont apply to you zara x lol

https://youtu.be/gneBUA39mnI

surfgun
25 Jan 17,, 20:29
Of course Spicer was referring of an audience of all media.

astralis
25 Jan 17,, 20:54
reaching there...and is still untrue (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315507-trump-inaugural-ratings-are-lower-than-obamas-and-reagans).

Doktor
25 Jan 17,, 21:54

Both can't hit an average metal concert attendance. Just saying

Markobee
27 Jan 17,, 12:25
Was watching the interview on ABC. The scariest thing he said was that 'maybe well get another chance [to take Iraqs oil]!

zara
27 Jan 17,, 12:26
You know a month ago I would have dismissed that just talk, but he seems to be doing everything he said he would!

tankie
27 Jan 17,, 17:19
You know a month ago I would have dismissed that just talk, but he seems to be doing everything he said he would!

Makes a change huh , unlike MPs promises on students fees , hmmm now who was that again , lemme think , nope , cant remember who it was , some non entity i guess .

zara
27 Jan 17,, 21:42
Makes a change huh , unlike MPs promises on students fees , hmmm now who was that again , lemme think , nope , cant remember who it was , some non entity i guess .

Sigh... It's depressing how often this needs explaining to people.

The lib dems did not win the election. In a coalition the junior partner gets very little. The Liberals chose to spend the little capital they had on an AV referendum - A foolish choice yes, but hardly dishonest.

tankie
27 Jan 17,, 23:28
Sigh same old bullshit excuses

zara
28 Jan 17,, 00:43
Sigh same old bullshit excuses

So you clearly don't understand how coalitions work.

Neither the tory party nor the Lib Dems won.
Parties make manifestos where they promise what to do if they win power. They cannot implement these if they don't win the election.
The Tories won 306, Labour won 258 the Lib Dems won 57.
The coalition was approximately 82% tory, 18% Lib dem.
Therefore the Tories get to implement about four fifths of their manifesto and the lib dems one fifth of theirs.
So why do you demand that the Liberals should implement their manifesto when:
1) They didn't win the election
2) They didn't have the power to do so

tankie
28 Jan 17,, 12:55
You AGAIN clearly vote for 100 % proven liars , yay way to go huh .