Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assange faces Swedish Prosecutor in London

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ver-accusation

The timing does have to raise eyebrows....

During his campaign, Trump declared “I love WikiLeaks!”, thanks to its repeated publication of Democratic party emails that proved highly damaging to his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Many supporters of Assange and Trump have called on the president-elect to “pardon” him when he assumes office.

Pardon him for what ??? , will obama pardon HRC when he leaves office ? if so ,why ,for what , Assange has not been proven do have done anything wrong , or has he , media rape trial , maybe , !!! HRC was proven to have been a nasty honeybunch over emails etc . Assange had better watch his back when he leaves his sanctuary , HRC will be out for blood . Inexile , yup eyebrows raised time , Strange ol planet huh .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
      During his campaign, Trump declared “I love WikiLeaks!”, thanks to its repeated publication of Democratic party emails that proved highly damaging to his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Many supporters of Assange and Trump have called on the president-elect to “pardon” him when he assumes office.

Pardon him for what ??? , will obama pardon HRC when he leaves office ? if so ,why ,for what , Assange has not been proven do have done anything wrong , or has he , media rape trial , maybe , !!! HRC was proven to have been a nasty honeybunch over emails etc . Assange had better watch his back when he leaves his sanctuary , HRC will be out for blood . Inexile , yup eyebrows raised time , Strange ol planet huh .
      "Pardon" is merely a default term in order to pamper Washington's pompous chest-beating. It is a foregone conclusion that once in Sweden (to face the ridiculous charge of 'having sex without a condom') Julian Assange will be whisked off to the US on the first clandestine CIA aircraft. Sweden has - so far- refused to give Assange a guarantee that this will not be the case. Against Swedish law the country has already sent off 'suspected' terrorists to the US/Gauntanamo so Assange's conviction is very well founded. He is right to stay put until the 'all clear' is sounded. It remains to be seen whether or not Trump will do the right thing and call off America's fatwah for Julian's head.

Comment

Are you for real or are you Donald Trump come a trollin'? Read the article; he is wanted for rape.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
          Are you for real or are you Donald Trump come a trollin'? Read the article; he is wanted for rape.
          Sorry, but he is not wanted for rape. He had consensual sex with them. Those women have not even asked that charges be brought against him. It is the Swedish courts that are pursuing an 'unspecified' complaint of him having sex without a condom. In fact, Sweden has no legitimate cause for issuing extradition for him other than pressure by the US to maneuver Assange into a position (in this case Sweden) where he can be bundled out of Europe and into the hands of the Americans who want Assange's head for his work in Wikileaks. I have to say that I am surprised that you are not fully aware of the situation.

Comment

I am no expert on Swedish law but your appeal court upheld the warrant on him for rape; "After reviewing the existing investigative material and what the parties have stated, the Court of Appeal finds that Julian Assange is still suspected on probable cause of rape." If he has nothing to fear he should give a DNA sample but he refuses... why?

Comment

I am no expert on Swedish law but your appeal court upheld the warrant on him for rape; "After reviewing the existing investigative material and what the parties have stated, the Court of Appeal finds that Julian Assange is still suspected on probable cause of rape." If he has nothing to fear he should give a DNA sample but he refuses... why?
              Because he is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Allow me to paraphrase myself:
                Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
                ....... Sweden has no legitimate cause for issuing extradition for him other than pressure by the US to maneuver Assange into a position (in this case Sweden) where he can be bundled out of Europe and into the hands of the Americans who want Assange's head for his work in Wikileaks. I have to say that I am surprised that you are not fully aware of the situation.
                "Rape" is (in any case) not an issue. The term "rape" was wrongly translated from the very beginning. "Våldtäkt" is a Swedish word that literally means taken 'by force/violence'. However, it has been twisted by Sweden's willingness to bow to the feminist movement and the term now is used for far less than force or violence. Your wife (for example) can have you charged with "våldtäkt" if she wasn't keen on having sex, but you pleaded her. Assange didn't rape either of those women and they've said so. The linked article in this thread ought to have updated its original mistake but is too lazy ..... or is intentionally perpetuating what is now being coined "false news" by the main-stream media.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Precisely.

Comment

That is for the Court (and jury?) to decide. The courts have found that there is a prima facie case to be answered by upholding the warrant. He could resolve all and be free by simply giving a sample of his DNA. That is not pre-judging him but attempting to 'remove him from inquiries'.

Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
                    "Våldtäkt" is a Swedish word that literally means taken 'by force/violence'.
                    'By force/violence' sounds like rape to me. Nothing to do with not wearing a condom...

Comment

That is for the Court (and jury?) to decide. The courts have found that there is a prima facie case to be answered by upholding the warrant. He could resolve all and be free by simply giving a sample of his DNA. That is not pre-judging him but attempting to 'remove him from inquiries'.
                      By the same logic, if they are this honest and are not hiding intentions to hand him to USA, why don't they guarantee him they wont?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

By the same logic, if they are this honest and are not hiding intentions to hand him to USA, why don't they guarantee him they wont?
                        Whether a request for extradition would be granted or not would depend on another court case and it would clearly be wrong to preempt the decision of a case that has not been heard. The point is though he has no need to go Sweden and could clear his name if he gave a DNA sample.

Comment

'By force/violence' sounds like rape to me. Nothing to do with not wearing a condom...
                          Actually reading my reply would probably have been helpful. I am telling you that the Swedish courts is pursuing the extradition of Assange because he didn't wear a condom ..... and for no other reason.

Comment

Whether a request for extradition would be granted or not would depend on another court case and it would clearly be wrong to preempt the decision of a case that has not been heard. The point is though he has no need to go Sweden and could clear his name if he gave a DNA sample.
                            What's the point? I think he talked to the prosecutors. It is up to them to find evidence for the case. Give us your DNA, give us your gun, what happened with old school detectives? Too bad their court order means squat outside of Sweden and will have to work to prove he is guilty.

Comment

Unless things change, Assange will be packed off to the US some time after arriving in Sweden. It is a foregone conclusion. THIS is the reason Sweden is unwilling to sign on the dotted line to the contrary. Assange must keep his nerve and stay put.

Comment

Working...
                              X