Ooe AWOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooe AWOL

Gents / ladies and yella , Ooe seems to be missing in action , any news on the Colonel guys ?

Don't know, I'm worried too.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Doc brought this to my attention on facebook, any info guys !!!

Comment

Anything ????? sitreps
        Last edited by tankie; 09 Nov 16,, 20:49.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Anything ????? sitreps
          Nothing known :-(
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Hoping this is nothing more serious than the Colonel on a long overdue vacation enjoying the nightlife and the...uh...culture of Montreal
            :)

Comment

You are getting close to instigating him to return : D

Comment

Has any admin got his number , this leave of absence is not the norm for him , we know he suffers some med conditions! I'm getting quite concerned for his well being and whereabouts .

Comment

Hope OOE is okay. I have it on good authority that Celine is missing her favorite guy, and might have to visit the board soon.

Comment

have people PM'd him or messaged him already? please let me know.
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                      have people PM'd him or messaged him already? please let me know.
                      I PMed but haven't heard anything back.

Comment

Not good .

Comment

Still no one heard from the col? Anybody know him irl? What about xinhui? Does he know the Col?

Comment

Originally posted by citanon View Post
                            Still no one heard from the col? Anybody know him irl? What about xinhui? Does he know the Col?
                            Andy is AWOl even longer : (
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Even I has been AWOL but due to work. But this news of the Colonel is worrying.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X