PDA

View Full Version : Ooe AWOL

tankie
02 Nov 16,, 12:45
Gents / ladies and yella , Ooe seems to be missing in action , any news on the Colonel guys ?

Parihaka
03 Nov 16,, 00:23
Don't know, I'm worried too.

tankie
03 Nov 16,, 01:12
Doc brought this to my attention on facebook, any info guys !!!

tankie
09 Nov 16,, 20:42
Anything ????? sitreps

TopHatter
09 Nov 16,, 21:04
Anything ????? sitreps

Nothing known :-(

YellowFever
10 Nov 16,, 00:56
Hoping this is nothing more serious than the Colonel on a long overdue vacation enjoying the nightlife and the...uh...culture of Montreal
:)

Double Edge
10 Nov 16,, 01:11
You are getting close to instigating him to return : D

tankie
10 Nov 16,, 02:43
Has any admin got his number , this leave of absence is not the norm for him , we know he suffers some med conditions! I'm getting quite concerned for his well being and whereabouts .

citanon
10 Nov 16,, 08:27
Hope OOE is okay. I have it on good authority that Celine is missing her favorite guy, and might have to visit the board soon.

astralis
10 Nov 16,, 14:52
have people PM'd him or messaged him already? please let me know.

citanon
18 Nov 16,, 10:01
have people PM'd him or messaged him already? please let me know.

I PMed but haven't heard anything back.

tankie
18 Nov 16,, 11:00
Not good .

citanon
24 Nov 16,, 23:08
Still no one heard from the col? Anybody know him irl? What about xinhui? Does he know the Col?

Doktor
25 Nov 16,, 10:50
Still no one heard from the col? Anybody know him irl? What about xinhui? Does he know the Col?

Andy is AWOl even longer : (

lemontree
25 Nov 16,, 11:33
Even I has been AWOL but due to work. But this news of the Colonel is worrying.

JRT
26 Nov 16,, 13:27
I suspect that OOE may have organized a large volunteer force to build a wall on Canada's Southern Border after reports of traffic jambs in northbound lanes on the New York Thruway on the day after the election. And then there was that second wave of population movement North on the false news that Donald Trump would be appointing Sarah Palin as head of the EPA, where it seems that US members of the Green Party went to plan B to go for a massive land grab in Canada's Northern Territory. Canadian wildlife experts are concerned about the longer term health effects in their black fly population feeding on anemic blood of so many Vegans. Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has promised that he would get the US to pay for the wall.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/printthread.php?t=2251

16 Jun 2004 Where is Officer of Engineers?

Blademaster Where is Officer of Engineers?

I have not seen him online or make any posts for the last week since the WAB outage. What gives?

Ironduke

Probably doing something.... maybe he's on vacation.

Ray

He is where he is.

I do hope he returns to the Board. :(

His experience, especially on western army issues is most valuable.

Blademaster

I got the message from OOE.

He has decided to stop visiting WAB. If you want reasons, you will have to ask him. He gave me his reasons but it is not my place to give them here.

Confed999

That sux... :frown:

Ray

The Colonel lies over the ocean, The Colonel lies over the sea, (Repeat) Oh please bring the Colonel to us...to us. :)

Come back Colonel.

lurker

Hmm... thats bad. Thats very bad. :frown: I've enjoyed his posts, they were diddferent from ususal-no-brainer-ranting style, most of the users here prefere.

27 Oct 2010

Dreadnought

:tongue:;) necro DENIED!

bigross86

Über-necro!!!

YellowFever

This necro is approved!

Thread closed.

tankie
26 Nov 16,, 14:51
PM sent , nothing back as yet ? worrying times , he is a very respected member of WAB and i suspect many other places and im hoping all is well in his world . I miss his posts and rebuttals .

OOE3
27 Nov 16,, 04:04
Gentlemen,

I am alive but life has happened. My illness has caused me to be hospitalized for a while. I just happened on this board today. I'm afraid I just don't have the energy nor the desire anymore to participate as lively as I used to. It was out of curiosity of what the board thought of Trump that caused me to visit and I've found this thread. I'm touched by your concerns. The new drugs I'm taking has calmed me down a lot but also took away the drive and determination to find out everything on my favourite subjects. I'm afraid that outside of family, nothing really concerns me anymore and truth be told, it's getting boring. The umpteenth NK missile launch. Putin thumping his chest. Just don't hold the excitement for me anymore.

I'll drop in once in a when the mood strikes but you gentlemen seems doing well with all your postings. You're on point most of the time as far as I can tell.

Be well.

tbm3fan
27 Nov 16,, 09:14
Good to know as I started looking elsewhere yesterday similar to desertswo.

tankie
27 Nov 16,, 12:10
Gentlemen,

I am alive but life has happened. My illness has caused me to be hospitalized for a while. I just happened on this board today. I'm afraid I just don't have the energy nor the desire anymore to participate as lively as I used to. It was out of curiosity of what the board thought of Trump that caused me to visit and I've found this thread. I'm touched by your concerns. The new drugs I'm taking has calmed me down a lot but also took away the drive and determination to find out everything on my favourite subjects. I'm afraid that outside of family, nothing really concerns me anymore and truth be told, it's getting boring. The umpteenth NK missile launch. Putin thumping his chest. Just don't hold the excitement for me anymore.

I'll drop in once in a when the mood strikes but you gentlemen seems doing well with all your postings. You're on point most of the time as far as I can tell.

Be well.

Well thank fuck ya not kaput , stay safe Col .

Doktor
27 Nov 16,, 18:45
Whatever makes your day Col.

citanon
28 Nov 16,, 06:07
Gentlemen,

Be well.

Sir, wish your health recovers expeditiously and completely. WAB is not the same without your grumpiness. :D

Triple C
28 Nov 16,, 09:06
Sir,
I am very happy to hear that you are recovering and receiving needed care. I hope your absence from the WAB is not to be long or permanent; but if it is, I am deeply grateful for your contributions over the many years I have been on the board, as I am sure is true for all of us.

tankie
28 Nov 16,, 12:02
His grumpiness has rejoined under OOE 3 .

Big K
28 Nov 16,, 12:35
Sir,

I am very happy to hear from you. We will all pray for you. I hope you recover fast.

JRT
28 Nov 16,, 12:54
I am alive but life has happened...

It is gladdening to learn that you are still with us.

Albany Rifles
28 Nov 16,, 16:50
Sappers Up!!!

Great to hear from you Colonel!

Native
05 Dec 16,, 18:15
Sorry to hear that OOE, you are my favorite poster. I always look forward to your opinions. I hope you regain your health and return to us.

troung
05 Dec 16,, 19:08
Need to get back here and sort us out...

Monash
06 Dec 16,, 12:40
Yes I need your input to correct all the gaping holes in my knowledge of things military - and stuff about Canada.