Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 most powerful military nations of 2016

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...JQn?li=BBnb7Kz

I know how we don't like "vs" threads here on this forum. But the rule never said anything about ranking them....HA!

Anyways, here's some fodder for Valentine's day.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

(Channeling my inner fanboism)

Yes, true but it's not even that close.

We have the F-22 and that plane can supercruise and has Aim-X missiles so it will rape any SU or Migs on the planet.

We also have many, many top of the line surface-and below surface-ships which are second to none.

Not to mention super aircraft carriers the can launch a bazillion Hornets and Lightenings in the near future.

And our soldiers are top notch...some of the best in the world.

I as an American can sleep well knowing that I am perfectly safe.

About the only thing I worry about are beer dropping Gunnies.and Hockey Stick wielding Canadian colonels.

USA...USA...USA..USA...USA...

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...JQn?li=BBnb7Kz

I know how we don't like "vs" threads here on this forum. But the rule never said anything about ranking them....HA!

Anyways, here's some fodder for Valentine's day.
      Heh, Yemen could kick our arse apparently. It's a wonder Fiji hasn't invaded.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        You have better lawyers.
        Chimo

Comment

Hey those Yemeni ballistic missile crews manage to kill hundreds of Saudi troops every couple weeks per launch, P4P best ballistic missile crews in history (or the Saudis live in really nice camps), guess you guys should have kept those A-4s...
          Last edited by troung; 15 Feb 16,, 00:36.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I was wondering about that myself, you guys seemed to be ranked too low.

What would Fiji invade with? Dugout canoes?
            "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

It's a wonder Fiji hasn't invaded.
              They did. They just didn't bring any guns with them.
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Like, like, like and like
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                X