• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender man thought he was out of shape, but discovered he was pregnant

Transgender man thought he was out of shape, but discovered he was pregnant

Alexander Sehmer

11/13/2015

A transgender man who had been taking testosterone jabs for years thought he was out of shape and needed to work out more, but it turned out he was pregnant.

Kayden Coleman, 29, who lives in Florida, had lived as a man for nearly a decade and was waiting for a double mastectomy when he notice he was putting on weight.

Now married to husband Elijah, he had been taking hormones for five years and never expected he would get pregnant.

But ahead of the mastectomy operation he had had to stop taking the injections.

A trip to the doctors confirmed Mr Coleman was 21 weeks pregnant, and the couple began to prepare for the surprise new addition.

He gave birth to baby daughter Azaelia, now 22 months old.

Mr Coleman's pregnancy appears to have gone largely unnoticed outside their family.

"This woman in a shop said to me, 'Honey, you look like you're pregnant'. I just laughed and said, 'I am pregnant!' She didn’t believe me," he was reported by The Mirror as saying.

In the hospital he said he was well treated by the medical staff but eventually became fed up with medical students coming in to see him.

"It got to the point where I had to put my foot down and demand a C-section," he said.

Speaking about his daughter, Mr Coleman said: "I couldn’t imagine, and don’t want to imagine, life without her. She is amazing."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medi...ant/ar-BBmXX2Y

My head is hurting here....

This "woman" who likes men wanted to be more like a man, but retaining her woman parts to have sex with men like a woman.

That part is not too confusing.

The confusing part is this:

A man whom I suppose is a homosexual wants to have sex with a "man" who looks like a man but retains female sexual organ...

Is he really a homosexual? If he is, how can he be attracted to a woman's sex organ? If he is not, how can he find the woman's sex organ "pleasurable" while the attached body looks like a man?

Someone please help me make sense of this confusion.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

What doesn't make sense is why do you want to make sense of this?
    Chimo

Comment

In my experience, transgender is different from transsexual in the way that transgender people do not identify with their assigned gender role, but do not necessarily want to change their biological sex, which is what a transsexual is.
      "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

If this world wasn't so politically correct the correct headline would have read:

A woman who thought she was a man because she took some pills discovers she's pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Because he just returned fron Europe and the experience changed him.

He is no longer the Gunnut we knew.
          Last edited by YellowFever; 15 Dec 15,, 05:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            I like to make sense of this crazy world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Because he just returned fron Europe and the experience changed him.

He is no longer the Gunnut we knew.

Comment

So basically a women who wants to be a man, but lives with a man, is pregnant. So why was she confused...:D

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I am more worried about the kid than anything else - what impact do the testosterone jabs have on him/her?

Comment

If this world wasn't so politically correct the correct headline would have read:

A woman who thought she was a man because she took some pills discovers she's pregnant

I just love you. :D
                    Those who know don't speak
                    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                      I just love you. :D

Click image for larger version

Name:	49659-George-takei-oh-my-gif-stCy.gif
Views:	2
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	1467971

Comment

Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
                        I am more worried about the kid than anything else - what impact do the testosterone jabs have on him/her?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bearded baby.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1467973
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by DonBelt; 16 Dec 15,, 04:42.

Comment

classic

Comment

Takei hijacked this thread...
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Wtf did I just read? Never mind, I don't care.

BTW, that second baby pic donbelt posted looks like he's got....

Wait for it....

Jediabetes.

Obi-won more day till the force Awakens.
                              "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

Working...
                              X